Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i will watch it to see whether abhijeet comes or not...if not, then i will switch it off gladly
away_from_TV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
500 th case!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
Some inevitable events-
1)Vanishing acts
2) CID taking over the local Aurangabad police
3) Slunkhe-ACP teasing
4) Tarika back with a bang
5) Even more of Aurangabad darshan to kill time
6) Kajal's pony tail swinging even vigorously.

wow, saadrita , you summed it all up very accurately😆 .BTW, i didnt see Taarika in the promo...maybe, she never shot for any scenes in aurangabad and after Pune went straight to Kolhapur or maybe, back to Mumbai
away_from_TV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ Deepika- Please don't make me hopeful .... What if my hopes are dashed ???
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Scene 1: Some tourists looking at Ajanta caves find a laash inside a cave.A guy picks his mobile and calls.....(you know who)

Scene 2: CID team minus Daya arrives, looks at laash and finds a bus ticket

Scene 3: CID team minus Abhijeet plus Daya walk from Ajanta caves to the various bus stops all over Aurangabad, showing us the 7 wonders of Aurangabad.

Scene 4: CID team minus Daya plus Abhijeet reach a possible place where the girl has boarded the bus.

Scene 5: While they make enquiries, they see a man running away. CID team minus Abhijeet plus Daya start running after him, in the proces showing us all the markets and streets of Aurangabad.

Scene 6: Abhijeet catches the man and slaps. ACP says phaasi. Episode over.
Originally posted by: visrom

Scene 3: CID team minus Abhijeet plus Daya walk from Ajanta caves to the various bus stops all over Aurangabad, showing us the 7 wonders of Aurangabad.

🤣 ðŸ¤£ and the 8th wonder will be the ubiquitous sachin who manages to be at more than one place at the same time..i think he runs with lightning speed like a vampire, so many vampire shows doing rounds, it isnt possible that CID has been spared from being effected by them
chick16. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
m missing dis one as well like i did for yesterday.
n 500th case?? Doesn't matter..!
if the 700th episode doesn't even bothers FW,,,, den 500 CASES is what big deal for them!!!!!!!!!!

@visrom: aj kal toh yehi sab dekhney ko miltaa hai ðŸ˜”  but i like u writing style..! ðŸ˜†
Edited by chick16. - 13 years ago
anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Case Titles :

Khoon ka raaz............... sketch main

Sketch wali ladki

Khoon se sani Aurangabad

chick16. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
aurangabad banaa kurukshetra :P

<as per d promo>
Edited by chick16. - 13 years ago
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh gosh ...... Vis and Deepika .... I've got tears in my eyes (pun intended) Tears because I know exactly this is what will happen and also tears due to laughing badly !!!!! No matter who or what AB and PP manage to enter every scene !!!! Poor Viivek too is getting a glorious IGNORE by the writers !!!!

I'm not seeing any more of Chase !!!! CID team chasing Khooni's in other cities .... to give time to NK and NC so that they can make more kabars here in Mumbai to put in laashes till the time CID team comes back and runs after Mumbai culprits and all is irritating me to the core !!!! I do agree tourism is a main attraction in India but promoting like this is making me sick !!!! I'm hating this series more that AC !!!