Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hasini_smile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
there is no need to be sorry zerry.. this is not such an interesting episode๐Ÿ˜”
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I m confused What was Actually Story is ๐Ÿ˜†....
In The Start Freddy Face Expression was very Nice. Specially when ACP SIR Said to schain "Aurnagabad chalu". Fredyy expresion was so funny ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†....
Then, Just Bcz of Phone Call CID in Aurngabad, whay? Where is Aurngabad Police or CID?????? ACPSir, Schain, Vivek and freddy was in Aurgabad..Suddenly Dr,Sarluka and i think Kajol also join them...How????Where was Daya and Abhijeet????๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•..Cast Distibution was really not Good, so Confusing๐Ÿ˜•....
The Investigation was Very weak and Poor....There was no Story and Nothng related with Series...
Just because of Blue paper, they find the Drugs๐Ÿ˜ฒ...BTW where was Dr.Tarika ๐Ÿ˜‰.
Thanks To Printing paer fectory of the Village..only one factory was working in the village all other was closed otherwise we have to seen one more series about itt...๐Ÿ˜†
The last Seen was Nice where Duo was toghter and investigating toghter..Specilly i watch the Action (Shoot out ) seen after so much Time in CID..I relly like that Seen then In the End Abhijeet plannig to leave the criminals and then Shot at the Tire of the Car and then Slap seen....๐Ÿ˜Š
Well, I want to watch the "Dulie" seen By Daya..But only Voice was hearing....
Overall, confusing Story but Nice to see duo toghter even for some time...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
BUT, I WANT TO SAY FW LIKE FREEDY WE ALL ARE ALSO TIRED FROM THIS KIND OF SERIES๐Ÿ˜•,PLZ GO BACK TO MUMBAI..THAT CASES WAS OKAY THEN THIS.....

Hasini_smile thumbnail
@neeme.. can i ask you abt wat "dulie" seen by daya u r talking?? sry i didnt get u..
neeme thumbnail
Originally posted by: moonlight5

@neeme.. can i ask you abt wat "dulie" seen by daya u r talking?? sry i didnt get u..

in the End Jab mujrimon ki pitie hoe i m talking about that
Edited by neeme - 13 years ago
Hasini_smile thumbnail
oh i got it now๐Ÿ˜ƒ
even i like tht scenes of daya.. but most of the times only voice comes (may be they dont want 2 show violence bcoz according to B.P.singhji there are many kids fans for this how)
neeme thumbnail
Originally posted by: moonlight5

oh i got it now๐Ÿ˜ƒ

even i like tht scenes of daya.. but most of the times only voice comes (may be they dont want 2 show violence bcoz according to B.P.singhji there are many kids fans for this how)

CID is a Crime Show...they have to show things completely....Not only Kids , Alot of mature peoples are also big fan of CID....
Hasini_smile thumbnail
yeah especially many female fans๐Ÿ˜‰
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well. What to say.. It started with investigating the paper..ACP and his gang is there for it. It took pace slowly but nice...On a sudden it took full pace when Daya, Sachin,Kajol raid the papermill and things got complicated. But still it was running good. But that theatre centric scenes have destroyed everything. I don't know who the Director is, as I missed the name casting. But whoever he or she was, such an worst job from him/her.

Still wondered why was that theatre scene in the episode. No need to implement such scenes in the show. I was thinking , watching a cheap street drama on TV. Anyway, when the Car arrived , I realised it was CID.

Performances are good. Everyone did nice job. But ACP, Vivek and Fredie missed out after the discovery of Cocaine. Sachin got highlighted little more. Tarika didn't join the team, but we will get her in Kolahpur or may be next episode..

Bottomline : Hopeless story with worst making.
away_from_TV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well possibly this one had the most unimpressive group of culprits ever to be shown in CID.They looked like college dropouts who had become local gundas!!! The theatre scene was totally unnecessary. The cave sequence was shot aesthetically. Duo were together for qiute a long time. Sachin's improvement practice fizzled out yet again. It was nice to see Vivek taking charge of the interrogation in the theatre. This lad should get meatier roles. Kajal was good throughout. Finally she has got a new shirt to wear. There weren't much disappearing acts. But when the bullet supply of the goons had suddenly exhausted then how on earth did they emerge with fresh stocks in the airport?? Abhijeet & Daya did the act of slapping with opposite hands. Although the crime story was not much clear.
It was nice to see brave, patthar dilwaale CID oficers admiring the beauty of the caves.
That Karan didn't provide much details only because CID had to kill time in some way or the other by gathering information about him.
Looks like The RDX story is the one doing the MR India act here. What happened to it??
Edited by Saadrita - 13 years ago
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I wonder when they will wear some professional clothings. Like they used to wear in old episodes. Complete suits.

I know even real CID officers don't wear complete suits always. But we can expect them to wear some formal clothings.

I simply hate those fashion shirts and pants. After all this is a crime show not some fashion show.