Blueray effect: jake in ICU - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
What researching? Do u hav any idea how i reacted to her looks๐Ÿ˜‰?
Originally posted by madhu_sridhar

my pleasure bhai....for once, i decided against pulling your leg...maybe coz i'm in a very gud mood...but i wont be this liberal always
may be its the hot climate there๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by upasana.diya

Bee... please don't listen to him...

No Never! If at all I put human photos it will be only hot men! never women!
But then i will mistake u for a guy๐Ÿ˜‰
Bhai.......The saree was beautiful....but it really didn't suit Rashi......she looked very pale in it......๐Ÿ˜›....she could have had some more color/makeup on her face.....then definitely I could understand u gasping for breath.๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by Jake-neil

Grrr.. C'mon she luked hot, ok? I could grab her on a horseback and take her to my outhouse rite this minute..
@diya
did u ever eat violet cabbage? We get those in kerala markets..
@shilpaben
dont spare him, take ur kokila act on him๐Ÿ˜†
sorry i disagree  light blue does not go with a person who is slightly tanned  it would have suited gopi more ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
@suk ben and chechi
u both are...ermm...jealous!๐Ÿ˜† Apne apne hubby se kaho or aisi hi ek saree mangva lo... I am already in blue colour shirt๐Ÿ˜›

@suk ben and chechi
u both are...ermm...jealous!๐Ÿ˜† Apne apne hubby se kaho or aisi hi ek saree mangva lo... I am already in blue colour shirt๐Ÿ˜›
i dont need to be jealous   baby blue pinks green do not suit  persons who are slightly dark... n plus hubby has brought me sarees  that go with my skin type so has my father

But then i will mistake u for a guy๐Ÿ˜‰

Mistake away Jake! RA/CF's photos are worth it!๐Ÿ˜†

BTW, to make things clear, I really think that Rashi's character is one of the well-dressed in SNS.  The CVs make sure that her wardrobe is generally stylish and she looks nice in them.  Beyond this, I  cannot comment. You should ask our other bens.
Edited by br2499 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by br2499

Mistake away Jake! RA/CF's photos are worth it!๐Ÿ˜†

BTW, to make things clear, I really think that Rashi's character is one of the well-dressed in SNS.  The CVs make sure that her wardrobe is generally stylish and she looks nice in them.  Beyond this, I  cannot comment. You should ask our other bens.
i agree with be rashi is usually  stylish but this time i think the cvs got it wrong