Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gees thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: dhakarn

hey gees............๐Ÿ˜› long time no see...........๐Ÿ˜› so glad to see u again................for me too MKAP slightly became stale with mainly the KN-A-K track , but as they said every other character should also be given amble airtime...........๐Ÿ˜• but i love kriya and krishna too much to abandon MKAP........i still am crazy about it , but the intensity has lessened.......... yes, here we were wishing that K would beat the pulp of angad but didn't get it, again we wished to see aman getting his due from K , but there again we were disappointed...........๐Ÿฅฑ and the CVs just pulled out Mathurs all together without logical explanation or conclusion ๐Ÿฅฑ But even this glaring negatives didn't ruin MKAP badly..........here when the team is somewhat back to their usual unpredictable and clean direction, but we r seeing a decline in TRPs

hi dharkan๐Ÿ˜› thanx dear...u guys r the only thing that pulls me to this serial...there r days(i never imagined ) wen i even forget that its time for the serial...i recall it much later ๐Ÿ˜ฒ....i hope u r rite...cvs must pull up their socks now...wen we waited like crazy for tunna chandu...they conveniently forgot them and now they hve brought them back wid no track for them apart from jus listening to krishs woes.๐Ÿ˜• 
gees thumbnail
๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by: Amit_Mehra

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†this current track๐Ÿ˜†i.e these saxenas๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ oooooooooppps๐Ÿ˜› oh  yes how could i not get that....yes ur rite shamus mom and her latest agenda for seeking attention ๐Ÿคฃ
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: gees

๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ oooooooooppps๐Ÿ˜› oh  yes how could i not get that....yes ur rite shamus mom and her latest agenda for seeking attention ๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†ya such a ridiculous track lagta hai ki wall par apna saar patak do๐Ÿ˜†
gees thumbnail
Originally posted by: Amit_Mehra

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†ya such a ridiculous track lagta hai ki wall par apna saar patak do๐Ÿ˜†

phew ๐Ÿ˜ก u bet and wats wid  this silly willy track of kesars mom entering? has piyassia left the show ? they look the same...i thought kesar belonged to a gr8 background.... if not money then where is the class of a thakurian....? she looks like piyassia part 2๐Ÿ˜ฒ.....n why have they not shown any sensitive moments between a mother n dautr...it could be soooo much better 
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: gees

hi dharkan๐Ÿ˜› thanx dear...u guys r the only thing that pulls me to this serial...there r days(i never imagined ) wen i even forget that its time for the serial...i recall it much later ๐Ÿ˜ฒ....i hope u r rite...cvs must pull up their socks now...wen we waited like crazy for tunna chandu...they conveniently forgot them and now they hve brought them back wid no track for them apart from jus listening to krishs woes.๐Ÿ˜• 

not just listening to his woes, but playing an active part in increasing it many times......๐Ÿ˜ก If only K stops heading their advice ...............๐Ÿ˜•  a lot of the things wouldn't have happened
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
am i the only one optimistic and still crazy for this show ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜† 
i think Mkap still has a long way to go, a lot is left to be shown, it has potential and its just an year old.... also you are right that Trp is the deciding factor for SP nowadays but the relations between production house and star plus people also matters... it defines the fate of that show and on that front all is well for our show..... so me not worried for the future of Mkap, as for now.... 

Pratigya marrying Krishna and eventually falling in love with him was just one important aspect to be covered, it is her turning him into a better human being that was the main theme of this show and that is yet to be shown.... 

IMO the main reason of this decline in its Trps is the World Cup... tension between KriYa can also be a reason because many watch this show for them!! i have no idea about the other show on the same time slot so cannot say anything on that, it might be a reason as well.  

but content wise this serial is much much better then many others... and i have always felt this show never got its due in terms of Trps, mainly because of its timing in India...  but in-spite of the late night time slot it has managed to remain in the Top 10 for so long which speaks volumes of its content and story.... and not just in India this serial is popular in so many parts of the world, I.F is the proof... ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜† this is so unfair they do not count that while judging the popularity of Tv shows... 

a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
A brilliant character like Krishna has been repeatedly sidelined by the CVs... this is the reason for the falling TRPs....  hopefully CVs will realise their mistake and bring back the main leads to the front of the story track...
gees thumbnail
Originally posted by: a_uma

A brilliant character like Krishna has been repeatedly sidelined by the CVs... this is the reason for the falling TRPs....  hopefully CVs will realise their mistake and bring back the main leads to the front of the story track...

u said it๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: dhakarn

absolutely agree .........๐Ÿ˜Š for me this is one serial with right mix of brilliant characterization, dialogues and actors(of course mainly the thakurs) and it has the potential to rule the television ....

yes agree wid u well just hope for the best.....................
laks76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dharkan nice topic. I really think half of the responsibility is with us also. we( i mean not all fans) wanted some tracks and stories and the cv's bought that it was not so successful. (the arushi-shakti track). The drama was doing so good. and the story line and all was so good. the way they dimished Angand krsihha and he should have a encounter and from angad he should have learned how pure pratigya is. opposite pratigya has to prove she is pure as agni. anyway she is the lead she has to do. i think after the arushi and shakti trakc people got distracted and all. then too many new characters and disappearane of them all of sudden. the matur track they should have done so well encorporting with thakkurs family. i don;t know why people didn;t like mathurs. i know now people will start bashing me. but for the story it was good. we would have seen the dabang baba,SS and all. atleast Pratigya coming to support them and they all fight as family. i think now also they atleast have to make baba read and write and make him realise his responsibility to the family. it is too much and some times they have to make pratigya bubbly atleast for festivals or special occassion tehy have to show her happy and doing naughty things. why all the time serious. now i think this cricket and the story lines of other serials is also affecting. but now the story line is coming good. the cv's has to carry it well.