Pratigya

The future of MKAP- ur take

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
hi friends,

we saw how the show declined last week even with some good episodes that reminded us of the old charm of MKAP..........and we r seeing the trend continuing this week too...............so what do u think is the reason for this decline.............?

is it world cup fever?
or is it that the story is moving at a snails pace?
or is it that the audience don't want a kriya rift with a totally irresponsible krishna?
or is it bec the saas-bahu element diminished in the episodes last week?
or the other show at the same slot is having a twist with marriages and all that, so do u think this is the reason?

we know that star plus will just stop any serial midway if its not getting TRPs, so what do u think is the future of MKAP...........? -------------------- both content/story wise and TRP wise..........😊 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AmericanFan thumbnail
[QUOTE=dhakarn]hi friends,

we saw how the show declined last week even with some good episodes that reminded us of the old charm of MKAP..........and we r seeing the trend continuing this week too...............so what do u think is the reason for this decline.............?

is it world cup fever?
or is it that the story is moving at a snails pace?
or is it that the audience don't want a kriya rift with a totally irresponsible krishna?
or is it bec the saas-bahu element diminished in the episodes last week?
or the other show at the same slot is having a twist with marriages and all that, so do u think this is the reason?

we know that star plus will just stop any serial midway if its not getting TRPs, so what do u think is the future of MKAP...........? -------------------- both content/story wise and TRP wise..........😊 

The story is very slow and outrageous.  Most of the show is only showing music and expressions, panning around the room several times.  In order for these serials to be successful (here the the US anyway), they need to move quickly. 

Also, I think it is unrealistic to think or believe that Pratigya, who is well educated, would stay in the house and tolerate the family's mistreatment of her.  Now that she is earning an income, why not show she and Krishna move out -- or why not show Krishna stand up for her and move them both out of the house.  Nobody would put up with that mistreatment from an entire family.  Far-fetched and silly. 

Also make this a true love story where Krishna WANTS to learn to read, write, etc. to please Prats.  As it is, he fights her on all this.  Again, not believeable. 

So it is my believe that the ratings will continue to fall unless this show is revamped/redirected quickly.  This show woud have done so much better had the two families united and then have some drama on the low down between characters. 

It's just like the serial Raj.... with the king and the girl he fell in love with.  They started writing very far-fetched stories and the show literally crumbled.
dhakarn thumbnail
Originally posted by: AmericanFan

yeah, some of the episodes r sloppily directed and acted .................and the storyline , according to me, is draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaging πŸ₯±  CVs , do something to atleast improve in quality

GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
the story is moving at a snails pace😊Edited by Amit_Mehra - 13 years ago
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
according to me it,s reality so in real u just can,t go fast u take ur steps slowwly slowly so may b the reason is that bt it,s good not bad i don,t understand y TRP,s r down bt it will again come 1
gees thumbnail
They have made a hash out of a very good serial....a die hard fan like me has drifted away from the serial...its dead...........boring......they couldn't handle the Angad track,they couldn't handle the Mathur track and now they are aimlessly  drifting here and there with no concrete substance..πŸ˜•I am seriously scared for the serial..hope the actors don't start opting out of the show slowly.πŸ˜•
dhakarn thumbnail
Originally posted by: piyarapiyari

according to me it,s reality so in real u just can,t go fast u take ur steps slowwly slowly so may b the reason is that bt it,s good not bad i don,t understand y TRP,s r down bt it will again come 1

absolutely agree .........😊 for me this is one serial with right mix of brilliant characterization, dialogues and actors(of course mainly the thakurs) and it has the potential to rule the television ....
gees thumbnail
Originally posted by: Amit_Mehra

the story is moving at a snails pace😊

by the way😍 which story  ??  
dhakarn thumbnail
Originally posted by: gees

They have made a hash out of a very good serial....a die hard fan like me has drifted away from the serial...its dead...........boring......they couldn't handle the Angad track,they couldn't handle the Mathur track and now they are aimlessly  drifting here and there with no concrete substance..πŸ˜•I am seriously scared for the serial..hope the actors don't start opting out of the show slowly.πŸ˜•

hey gees............πŸ˜› long time no see...........πŸ˜› so glad to see u again................for me too MKAP slightly became stale with mainly the KN-A-K track , but as they said every other character should also be given amble airtime...........πŸ˜• but i love kriya and krishna too much to abandon MKAP........i still am crazy about it , but the intensity has lessened.......... yes, here we were wishing that K would beat the pulp of angad but didn't get it, again we wished to see aman getting his due from K , but there again we were disappointed...........πŸ₯± and the CVs just pulled out Mathurs all together without logical explanation or conclusion πŸ₯± But even this glaring negatives didn't ruin MKAP badly..........here when the team is somewhat back to their usual unpredictable and clean direction, but we r seeing a decline in TRPs
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: gees

by the way😍 which story  ??  

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†this current trackπŸ˜†i.e these saxenasπŸ˜†