Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Yeh Ishq Nahi Aasan (#37) (Page 5)

CCBM-fan IF-Rockerz
CCBM-fan
CCBM-fan

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
ya....raj......we can onlt hope....coz KS also a very rigid person.....N only NT dadi can handle him.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VirMan_ArShidiyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

aysha1989 Goldie
aysha1989
aysha1989

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

I was watching today's episode.

NT dadi understands Nivi's and Viren's pain. I feel even though NT dadi does not Viren, she still knows him though Nivi.
She knows that if Viren was that bad Nivi would not remember him. Since Nivi remembers and misses Viren, NT dadi knows that he is good and he too will be going though the same pain as Nivi.
NT dadi will help Nivi to get back to Viren.

The last scene - KS takes the papers from CC's hand to legalize  have the divorc. In a way I was good, because I have hope that NT dadi will not let him to it and the papers are out of CC's hand.

This is just what i feel. I hope I am right

True I agree... good its not with CC! as KS respects NT daadi he wont go against her.. 

diyaloveskinny..Sakeena..NiViren-Raj

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged

I was watching today's episode.

NT dadi understands Nivi's and Viren's pain. I feel even though NT dadi does not Viren, she still knows him though Nivi.
She knows that if Viren was that bad Nivi would not remember him. Since Nivi remembers and misses Viren, NT dadi knows that he is good and he too will be going though the same pain as Nivi.
NT dadi will help Nivi to get back to Viren.

The last scene - KS takes the papers from CC's hand to legalize  have the divorc. In a way I was good, because I have hope that NT dadi will not let him to it and the papers are out of CC's hand.

This is just what i feel. I hope I am right

Hey Raj really KS took away the papers from CC hand,  if yes then its a good sign, am happy about it, atleast it is not with CC,

Please Raj did I read it correct please clear my doubt anyone who saw the Episode

VirMan_ArShi..Sakeena..NiViren-Raj

Abhiram- IF-Dazzler
Abhiram-
Abhiram-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by no-tears

Originally posted by CCBM_fan

diya...raj...mim...lojain....n all online mambers....hi 2 all,

gals sometimes I wonder is der any male member in our CCBM forum or itz just a "girls world around".....i know itz not relate 2 CCBM ....but aise hee mere mind main ye baat aayi....whatz ur catch.....gals...Big smile

hi sweeti how r u
girls made the world juuuno  Tongue

@no-tears and @ccbm_fan........yeah i am glad too that there is a boy in ccbm forum......becoz i too am a boy........and i was rightly wondering whether there r any boys in ccbm forum.......i guess only Raj and me( my name is Abhiram or Abhi) are the only boys in the ccbm forum......yeah Raj's doing a great job.....i was also satisfied tht there's a boy other than me........

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

VirMan_ArShiCCBM-fan..Sakeena..NiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Diya,

You read it correct.

KS took the papers out of CC's hand to get it legalize. This is a good sign. If it would have bee with CC she would have definitely legalize it.

We have hope that NT dadi will stop it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VirMan_ArShidiyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivren

Originally posted by no-tears

Originally posted by CCBM_fan

diya...raj...mim...lojain....n all online mambers....hi 2 all,

gals sometimes I wonder is der any male member in our CCBM forum or itz just a "girls world around".....i know itz not relate 2 CCBM ....but aise hee mere mind main ye baat aayi....whatz ur catch.....gals...Big smile

hi sweeti how r u
girls made the world juuuno  Tongue

@no-tears and @ccbm_fan........yeah i am glad too that there is a boy in ccbm forum......becoz i too am a boy........and i was rightly wondering whether there r any boys in ccbm forum.......i guess only Raj and me( my name is Abhiram or Abhi) are the only boys in the ccbm forum......yeah Raj's doing a great job.....i was also satisfied tht there's a boy other than me........

Hi Abhiram the only boy welcome to our Forum,  Hey I said only boy because Raj is a girl,  her full name is Rajshree and we and all her friends call her Raj, So u r the only boy here, so u r most welcome here, Its nice to have a boy in our thread,
By the Way Abhi woul du kindly like to Join us in our Mission CC,  We are thinking of something for CC, so do u want to join us

CCBM-fan..Sakeena..NiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Sorry to disappoint you Abhiram, I am a girl. Smile

Raj is my nicname and also a short form of my name.
We have one male member.

Good to know you
Abhiram

CCBM-fandiyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged

Diya,

You read it correct.

KS took the papers out of CC's hand to get it legalize. This is a good sign. If it would have bee with CC she would have definitely legalize it.

We have hope that NT dadi will stop it.

Oh Raj am really happy to read this,  KS may be will not do it, So the papers are safe there,  But yes one thing we should never forget that HL is in that house, The papers should not go at least in her hand,

VirMan_ArShi..Sakeena..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index