Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Yeh Ishq Nahi Aasan (#37) (Page 32)

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
I'm fine Faizu just relaxing with hot water bottle on my back LOL got a back pain again seriously i'm becoming old LOL x

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenanjaani07

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
LMAOO Anisha, ur SOO not old krazy girlWink

I'm sitting on my bed wiv my laptop and my back was hurting a bit so i got a pillow lolzz, no idea where my hot water bottle is, im sure i have one hidden under piles of clothes and shoes!!

Edited by anjaani07 - 18 March 2011 at 8:03pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anisha_91

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
LOL!! Awww thanks, my stupid lil sis calls me old just 'cos i'm 19 and she is 17 she says 19 sounds like an old woman and also 'cos i have a back pain which comes back every two weeks lol

Awww Di bless i'll send you my cute hot water bottle bag hehe omg Di messy bedroom put it there sis, mines is messy as well lol mum screams at me and cleans it up lol x

Edited by Anisha_91 - 18 March 2011 at 8:10pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Ohh Di gotta go now, mum just complained LOL saying I should go to bed, 'cos i wake up too late in the weekends and she needs to go out early in the morning lol so i'll be off now, chat to you later Di, good night sweet Kinny dreams , love you Hug

PS can't wait to read your amazing scenes take care Di love yo x

anjaani07diyaloveskinny

sahuja Senior Member
sahuja
sahuja

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
hi everyone.... read everyone's analysis.... just loved them.... and loved today's episode so much... specially the nivren scenes... i was surprised and so happy to see viren still sleeping on the sofa.... oh he is such a cutie... well i am not going to do my analysis since everyone has done it so amazingly... but i have to say i just loved the precap...and just want to see it tomm...i really hope tomm was not sat... but will have to wait ..that sucks.. i have been thinking that if viren get s to know that the divorce papers are taken by KS to get them stamped.... would that be the realisation point when viren will finally confess her love to nivi..bec he doesnt want to loose her...or will it have to do with Yash... so that the sharmas can again start trusting him... or maybe both... we all know yash is going to get in a big problem bec of his friends... and now that nivi is back...she will soon find out abt this... so will viren come again as her saviour to get her and her family out of this situation..as he has always done... i really wished viren to have seen how cc insulted nivi and the sharma's today... but then i thought infact it is better for cc not to know that viren plans to get nivi back for now..bec i would want to see her fall down again when viren brings nivi back... like faizu said..though i want nivi to start working again...but i think she might just be going to the market... and i feel viren will be spending a lot of time on the terrace to get just a glimpse of her..so when he must have seen her going out alone..he must have followed her...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010neha_fansuman4evrFrozenRainanjaani07diyaloveskinny

neha_fan Senior Member
neha_fan
neha_fan

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged

I think Viren is very much capable of doing things mysteriously and no one easily finds out about them. Atleast not CC. Remember the stalker track. Everyone was almost pulling their hair as to who the stalker is. I am sure CC will not find out his intentions till the things get out of her hands. One thing is that she has the misconception that Viren does not like her. Even after being told off so many times by him she still does not know it. She is like Viren or infact Viren is like her in this regard. They both believe what they want to believe. Well Viren is not that absorbed but it still takes a lot to make him believe what he does not want to. He knew his family loves him but he had formed this belief that they hate him and just pretend to be nice to him, it took hard puches to get him out of it. Now he has this belief that he married Nivi because he wanted to hurt Sid and does not love her. He has to be hit really really hard to discover he loves her and needs her. He loves her and will try to talk to initially and try to get her back just because he will think he married her and she is his responsibility. Of course Nivi is not going to agree. She would not want to spend her life with him as his responsibility as she wants their relation to be based on love, trust and respect and for now he has lost it all. She will not trust whatever he might say as she knows how irresponsible he has been and what a breach of trust she had. Winning trust after you lost it is going to be hard. Court stamped divorce papers will be one hard blow. There is a chance he might find out his mom's reality and what games she has played. But it might not happen in this track and might be another track. One good thing that I saw in today's episode, though it was bad but it will have one good outcome. We all know YD is very much attached to her husband. Chanchal insuled Bhupat Rai Sood today and YD is not going to forgive her. In Sid-Nivi case she was a trump card CC had. And YD knows Chanchal very well. YD will now support VD more. Chanchal had always been YD's favourite but I don't think it will be there any more. Anybody who hurt's YD's husband or her son's she cannot stand that person. This confrontation might result in stamped divorce papers and legal separation of Nivren but it will be a turning point for YD and CC relationship. It will be reality hitting Viren really hard in his face. This is what he initiated and how hard he tried to push Nivi. These are the consequnces of whatever he did. It will make him repent big time. He cannot marry someone or push someone away just because he feels like doing it. Its not a game. It is a life time commitment. He will learn to value his commitment and understand that value of relationships and people around him and his family. He might later find out how his mom imsulted DS, NT dadi and KS and got him in this situation. That is what she wanted, end of everything to do with Nivi. He still loves his mom but this whole sequence might get him to think critically about his mother. So far we have only seen him yell at her because of Nivi. He never thougth about her as a person or about her personality. He might compare what DS and Sid have to tell him and what his mom has to tell him. He will figure out who is sincere and who is not. I don't know if its right but I really felt CC and YD relation is now going downside and CC in her own selfishness forgot how important it is for her to be good to YD as she has always been, to get her motive fulfilled. YD has not completely transformed as she is still nice to CC but her total transformation will happen soon. HL might be the only person with CC now but with Pratap being on NT dadi's side, she might not get much accomplished. As for Nivi she has been very very patient with Viren and his family and has made sure all is well before she fulfills Viren's wish and see her dreams being shattered and her heart broken into million pieces. She loves Viren and she knows it but is not going to admit it. Nivedita belongs to Viren and he will get her but we just have to watch what this new journey will make them go thru.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010daffodils06gmann2010FrozenRaindiyaloveskinny

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Thanx raj for the new nivren thread...beautiful introduction and apt title for a new thread....!!!

diyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Good Morning!

Moni, Asma, Anisha, Faizu

Loved ur analysisSmile

Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 18 March 2011 at 11:11pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index