Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Yeh Ishq Nahi Aasan (#37) (Page 27)

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged

Hey I am back, but don't know when I will be kicked out as my stupid computer is acting really weird. Maybe its got what Evil Witch got some problemsLOL silly me.

Hello everyone Once again.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

starz4meFaizuuNivRenanjaani07

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starz4me

Hey guys.....Asma....Faizu....Pooja.....how r u all??

And Asma....i think Viren shud get motivated by what she is trying to say in the precap today..........i mean cmon man u shud start getting hints instead of getting discouraged.

Hey Sonal how're u?

Well i think he needs to be more like the old Viren, that Viren would never get discouraged by anything, never give up till he got his way...I guess he's lost some confidence but monday would be a great day to get it back! Something obviously made him go to her or find her in order to speak to her so lets hope ur right and her words do motivate him!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

starz4meFaizuuNivRen

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Thank u pooja........n i luv u for saying that......n that makes me feel much better than how i was earlier.....Wink

Edited by starz4me - 18 March 2011 at 5:47pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRen

suman4evr Goldie
suman4evr
suman4evr

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Hi Faizu...this is the first time i m reading ur analysis n i hav 2 say that it is too gud...i luv it!!! u just gained another fanWink...now i m alwayz gonna be luking 4 them

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014FaizuuNivRenanjaani07

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Hello Milee.......how r u ??
'Maybe its got what Evil Witch got some problemsLOL silly me.'..................thats hillarious.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014anjaani07

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
I agree Asma........he has been acting more like a devdas these past few days.....cmon gear it up Viren.....n get to work.

anjaani07

suman4evr Goldie
suman4evr
suman4evr

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunshine234

oooo I was thinking, if she is looking for work, well then they could introduce that drunk club guy and he might be Nivi's new boss???? Could happen if she is looking for work lol as he did threaten viren (i think) and CTs could use him....and this will speed up nivren reunion process...I just want them back quickly

ooo Pooja hun that wud be nice to see...nothing better to speed up the process of Mission NivRen Get Back Together than another guy

anjaani07

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Faizuu! You know me too well jaanEmbarrassed i was really sad for them and was in tears but then through my tears i was like 'wowowow' when he came in with the towel and his wet messy hair (omg that just killed me!!) And he looks so hot in yellow too...hmm he definitly eased the pain lolzzDay Dreaming

I wonder if she is going to look for a job?! Do u think he saw her leave and followed her till he caught up? OMG i cant wait till monday!! 

FaizuuNivRen

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index