Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Sakeena u mean the SPA promo,  Yes I saw it today and  just stopped to watch the SPA promo and saw Nivren and just jumped off  my chair,  My mum told u that my really mad, She tells me whole day I keep talking about CCBM of of Kinny, 
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awww Sakeena bless so cute

Asma Di this is just TOO funny LOL you can't like me anymore  🤣
But Di i know you LOVE me instead hehe x
Anisha_91 thumbnail
LMAO Diya thats HILARIOUS!! Awww when i screamed my mum and dad told me off 'cos they got scared thinking something happened to me LOL x

Originally posted by: anjaani07

Anisha!! I can't 'like' any of ur posts anymore cos i hit my 50 limit again LMAOOO🤣

I went 'aaaaaaahh' when i saw the promo and my mum jumped cos i scared her LMAOO!!!

50 Limt ..omg hahahha thatz appned to me once ...and  i couldn't like post of some on of us krazzies.....i was like ayyyyyyye ye kia hai.....itz show aftr 24 hourz u can .....🤣🤣🤣
Anisha_91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakeenaLuvEK-KM

u know today  i got gift from pak a pair of Earrings and ...itz orange one...but my sis got Yellow one ...so wish me all the best to exchange my Earrings wit her..Hope she Agree.....😉

LMAO!! Don't worry Sakeena I'll MAKE SURE you get the yellow one 😉
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
I think all the girls are crazy over Kinny here and really Yaar he looked soooooo HOT thats I have no words to describe,  Hey My mum asked me are Nivren really in love with each other in real life, I told her no he already has his girlfriend,  But my mum says they look so much in love with each other, they make a cute and romantic couple, 

Originally posted by: friendforall

Hey Sakeena u mean the SPA promo,  Yes I saw it today and  just stopped to watch the SPA promo and saw Nivren and just jumped off  my chair,  My mum told u that my really mad, She tells me whole day I keep talking about CCBM of of Kinny, 

hahaaha we all r so krazzy...btw KRazzy5 is our gang..........Asma..me...Anisha..Faizu and Moni...😉
Anisha_91 thumbnail
OMG 50 limit that hasn't happened to me yet LOL x
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Hey its happened so many times with me that I cant like someone's post more than 50 times,  Oh God But I kept trying,  and sometimes the like would be accepted ans sometimes rejected,  SO keep trying u may be successful
Anisha_91 thumbnail
OMG Diya seriously your mum asked that?? Awww x