NivRen: Yeh Ishq Nahi Aasan (#37) - Page 81

Posted: 13 years ago

i alwyz aske for dress or anythin first i asked for  blue one ...now some timez i ask yellow ha and all look to me.....i'm just like WHATTT!!!!!!!!!

Aww sakeena i know how u feel, my sis was like 'u usually wear blue's and black...where did YELLOW come from?!'😆
Aww u guys are so sweet coming to my rescue!! And Sakeena, u dont need a reason, kabhi bhi aaja, ur always welcome jaanu🤗
LOL same here Sakeena and Asma Di mostly i wear blue black and white and now yellow lol my sis was like OKKAYYY i was like WHAT? i i love wearing different colours lol yesterday i wore a yellow top and went to my aunties 
Hey girls tell me something,  I have read in so many post about ur gang of Crazy 5,  I want to know who r the crazy 5 please,  This sounds sooo sweet Crazy 5 plan for a night out,  Plz tell me who r the Crazy 5
me also saw Niren's promo today ........itz will air 3red April....😉

in ever ad thy show that promo b4 me my sis's saw it and thy scream ohhhhhh VIREEEEEEEEEEENNNN!!!!!!
Anisha!! That's so funny cos i know exactly how u mean!! I've actually only got 2 items of yellow clothing...1 top (which i never used to wear but do now!!) and now an asian patiala suit which i'll wear to that mendhi!😉
Originally posted by anjaani07

Aww u guys are so sweet coming to my rescue!! And Sakeena, u dont need a reason, kabhi bhi aaja, ur always welcome jaanu🤗

okkkkkkkkk me coming Nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...bagoooooo bagooooooooo..😆
Anisha!! I can't 'like' any of ur posts anymore cos i hit my 50 limit again LMAOOO🤣

I went 'aaaaaaahh' when i saw the promo and my mum jumped cos i scared her LMAOO!!!
Edited by anjaani07 - 13 years ago
Exactly Asma Di same here i hardly used to wear it but but  but NOW i do Awwww Krazzy 5 now also dress according to Kinny's style LOL
 x
Originally posted by Anisha_91

LOL same here Sakeena and Asma Di mostly i wear blue black and white and now yellow lol my sis was like OKKAYYY i was like WHAT? i i love wearing different colours lol yesterday i wore a yellow top and went to my aunties 

u know today  i got gift from pak a pair of Earrings and ...itz orange one...but my sis got Yellow one ...so wish me all the best to exchange my Earrings wit her..Hope she Agree.....😉