Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Oh God his eyes are sooo atractive I fear to look into his eyes I may fall in love with him,  then Kinny will have a rough time with all these girls around him,  Bechara Kinny kis kis ko sambhaalega
Originally posted by: friendforall

So sweet Dear,  U were remembering me, Thanks God I have such sweet friends who remember me Love u all soooo much🤗

thatz what we r Krazzies r ...we get wired jab koi b hum se achanak gayab hoja ta hai...😊
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG Asma Di tell me about it i was also not a fan of yellow but ever since i was Kinny wearing it i LOVE it hehe x
Glad you still here Di x
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Aww i just went to answer the door and came back to find i'd melted and u guys are coming to save me LOLZZZ😆

Anisha_91 thumbnail
OMG ASMA DI i just died you know my mum recorded Saathiya 'cos it was an hour special and she was watching it and adverts came on and star parivaar awards advert came on an on the little glimpse of KINNY i died hehe x
Originally posted by: anjaani07

I'm still here Anisha!!

Sakeena, yep i was never a big yellow fan myself but now i love it!! Im planning to wear a yellow outfit to my friends mendhi n my little sis was like 'YOU'RE gonna wear that?!' LMAOO I was like 'err yeah i love yellow, didn't u know....' 🤣

Faizu, Anisha, if only we got a hug like that off Kinny.....😍

i alwyz aske for dress or anythin first i asked for  blue one ...now some timez i ask yellow ha and all look to me.....i'm just like WHATTT!!!!!!!!!
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
OMGG Anisha thats hilarious cos that happened to me this morning!! My mum was watching something, no idea what and i walked by and it the promo just HIT ME!!!! I cant WAITTT!!!

Will it be on a week later here?! I'll have to wtch it online first LMAOO
Edited by anjaani07 - 13 years ago
Anisha_91 thumbnail
OF COURSE Asma Di we will come to your rescue anytime even if I'm sleeping peacefully hehe (and you know i love y sleep hehe) after all your our sweet si Di x
Originally posted by: anjaani07

Aww i just went to answer the door and came back to find i'd melted and u guys are coming to save me LOLZZZ😆

ohhhhhhhh so no chance to come to u ....our bad luck.....hahahhah
Anisha_91 thumbnail
OMG high five sis!!
LOL i can just imagine you lol i seriously screamed hehe seeing it and my mum and dad were like what happened to you all of a sudden hehe

Aaaah Di same here me too will watch it online first i can't wait that long hehe x