NivRen: Yeh Ishq Nahi Aasan (#37) - Page 70

Posted: 13 years ago
hay my krazzies suna hai humari koi Night out plan hai ..IS THAT TRUE....😉
Sure Dear will send u dont worry, I had written 2 more scenes today dont know if u read it, Its about Viren telling her aap ko apne Make up ki kasam and ur most precious thing, and she visualises nandu
Originally posted by Anisha_91

SAKEEENA!!! OMG!!! i literally screamed SO loud when i saw you online LOL 'co i didn't catch you online yday lol xHow are you?? 

hahhahah paglii ..........me2 missed u ...kaha ti ...tori aram b kralo meri jaan...😉
Originally posted by Anisha_91

Sakeena really?? i didn't know x

i just Heard that ..me2 dont hav any idea...
Aww u guys i just watched Sanju's VM on hum tum and it made me cry it was so sad...😭
Originally posted by friendforall

Sure Dear will send u dont worry, I had written 2 more scenes today dont know if u read it, Its about Viren telling her aap ko apne Make up ki kasam and ur most precious thing, and she visualises nandu

OMg ...hahhahahahhahahha Make up ki kasam.......🤣
Originally posted by anjaani07

Aww u guys i just watched Sanju's VM on hum tum and it made me cry it was so sad...😭

yup janu it waz Very Emotional ...😭
Originally posted by sakeenaLuvEK-KM

i just Heard that ..me2 dont hav any idea...

Arre jaanu's it was me and Faizu chatting last night when there was no one else left lolzz!

I'm going to an Enrique concert next weekend and we were just saying that how cool would it be if we could have a Krazzy 5 night out?! It would be so much fun naa and we'd go totally krazzy!!!😉
Sakeena don't worry jaan, i will in fact i am talking to you guys ðŸ¤—