Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: friendforall

Hey wonder what will happen in tomorrow's Episode,  I feel Nivi will not listent to Viren, and Viren will not be able to say anything, But he will keep trying till he is successful,  Because her refusal only will make him more adamant to get her back,  and he will keep trying till he successful

Diya, I defer here a little. Viren has to come out of guilt mode, then itself we get our old viren back, and that Viren will pursue Nivi till she gives up.
dyhardfan thumbnail
Asma you right.... When they do get together it will be awesome doll. Diya di I also feel viren will not get a chance to say anything, nivi will not let him. But our viren will not give up soooo easily.
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I was watching some previous Nivi-Viren scenes today and so thought of writing this scene. It is mostly what I feel from VIren's point of View.

The other instigation for me was the article also where they mention Viren will realize his love for Nivi. Cause I believe that Viren loved Nivi and his confession of love was true.

This on Beshram thread, Page 89

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1624336&TPN=89

Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 13 years ago
Abhiram- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Yes, I too love this forum and love to chat as I know my friends here understand what I feel and vice versa.

Yeah, i too love this forum TOO much as all my friends here can understand and comprehend me,and also we can share our thoughts freely...!!πŸ˜ƒ
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

hey Diya,

I defer a little. Viren is in guilt mode and he has to come out of it and become our old Viren and only this Viren will pursue Nivi till she gives up.

U r right Raj on this point,  He will have to come out of this guilt of doing all this to her and then he will be able to win her over
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
HEYYYYYY GUYS!!

I just wanted to point on something!
Right, so when NivRen were wishing, VIREN WAS AT NIVI'S HOUSE!
So what could that mean?
That Viren's gonna come and get Nivi, but anything could happen?
Maybe he might to tomorrow, but I doubt it since in the Friday precap, he was wearing his brown jacket, and over here, he's wearing his red one!
SOOOOOOOOOO, WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Faizu, how're u sweetie?πŸ€—

Hmm i just saw this and nivren ARE at Nivi's house!! And ur right, in the pre-cap he was wearing his brown jacket...soooo this means that at some point (hopefully soon!!) he will go to her house in his RED jacket!!πŸ˜ƒ OMG oooh i realy hope that happens, what do u think?! MAybe that's when KS stops him from seeing her? It said something like that in one of the articles i think..

Faiza i read ur scene...i LOVED it soo much jaan!! Commented on ur thread too, it was just amazing, thanx so much sweetieπŸ€— 
Edited by anjaani07 - 13 years ago
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Faizuu i have no idea what it could mean, but but but i just couldn't get over how NivRen were the only couple where one held the other looking like a real couple OMG so so cute KINNY YOUR TOO ADORABLE!! Kinny red hot jacket OMG Anisha faints hehe x
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Faizu you wrote a scene? AND i don't know!! OMG!!! Can't wait till i read it, will be in the evening tho atm my house is full of guests lol and litte kids wanting things won't be able to enjoy it so i'll read your Asma Di's and Diya's all in the evening x
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
AWWWWWWW ASMA DIII AND ANISHA DIII!!!
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
I hope so tooooooooooo!!!
I really wish something good comes out from that!!

AWWW, ANISHA DIII!!
OH YEAAAAAH, THEY WERE THE ONLY COUPLE, THAT LOOKED LIKE ONE!
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!
Love NivRen .. Which reminds me, I'm gonna make another VM sooon ... got THE perfect song from Nivi's side!!!
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!
It's I miss missing you by the saturdays!!