NivRen: Yeh Ishq Nahi Aasan (#37) - Page 40

Posted: 13 years ago
Nivi-Viren missing one another 😭

sonal did u read raj's new os on besharam thread?!?! it's really nice... 

mim u mite hav to scream hard girly. hey i hope they'r not dancin with nandu bandu....🀣
Yes yaar....Diya.....i replied on the previous page......as NivRen Freaks.............but for Mission CC....it shud be much powerful......so like ............ *****i'm still thinking******
Originally posted by starz4me

same old yaar.....MIM............these CC n HL n DD jodi is not gonna live us peacefully yaar...............yesterday Diya n some of us were planning to kidnap CC n torture her before we kill her.
yes yaar n u no i was a proud member of dat gangπŸ˜†
n today we r planning againπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by pinkparty

ya where r de
lets call dem Diyaaaaaaa.................Raj................................πŸ˜†

Yes am here, I was sharpening the tools Dear,  Raj also has gone  to do the same

HEy I went to get pictures which is gone to keep our spirits high in destroying CC
Originally posted by friendforall

By the way Sonal will u like to join our Mission CC gang

Do u even need to ask yaar.....Diya...................i'm always ready for anything to do with CC...HL.....nDD

Count me in by default....without even asking me.

Guys our Target, Our Enemy πŸ˜†

AWWW..............Raj.............hun those r soooo awesome pics yaar...........n yes those are good motivation tools............ab CC ko kaun bachayega.

Nadz.................no yaar......i didnt get to read that...........i'll very soon..........can u tell me the page number.....so that i can remember to read it later.....please.
there u are.... hope da tools are all sharpened now D?!?! 

aww tnx raj bachii.... nivren picture dose really lifted me up!! now im fully reloaded and recharged to destroy CC 

guys since its like war here against CC, i think we should go with nivren army... πŸ˜†