Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Raj Read ur scene about Nivi viren u posted in Besharam gang Oh it was soooo good Dear, I loved it,  I was sooo happy Nivi took care of Viren and how Viren opened his heart out to her,
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Oh Raj this scene also is excellent, Wish really they get Rid of the paper like this only, I want Viren only to tear the papers with his own hands, It would be great, GOod Job Raj Excellent
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: friendforall

Hey Raj Read ur scene about Nivi viren u posted in Besharam gang Oh it was soooo good Dear, I loved it,  I was sooo happy Nivi took care of Viren and how Viren opened his heart out to her,

I don't know when CT's will show Viren gain his confidence.
I thought of this scene. There has to be start. Generally human speaks the truth under the influence and alcohol.
NiViren-Raj thumbnail

Oh Raj this scene also is excellent, Wish really they get Rid of the paper like this only, I want Viren only to tear the papers with his own hands, It would be great, GOod Job Raj Excellent

Thanks Diya.
I hope the CTs make us happy the same way
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjaani07

Raj!! OMG wow sweetie i was just thinking that EXACT same thing this morning, minus the Divya part, i thought he might find out while his evil mum is gloating to him!! Yep that's also what i think shud happen, wud be perfect!!

I thought of Divya, because of her character or way she is protrayed. SD may tell Sid but not Viren and VD not sure. Even if VD tells she may be soft and Viren may not stimulated much.

But Divya would be the best stimulator for Viren.
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Really Raj even I want CT to show us such a scene I think we will surely get this type of scene only, then Nivi will know that her Viren is speaking the truth, 

Am sure Dear they love each other very much and they know it but they are not being able to confess it,

Or else why would Nivi cry when her Vrat was broken Why would she say Viren mera kabhi nahi ho sakta,  and cry so much,
 and then Why would Viren accompany her to the Mandir and wait for her,  all this is just for love, and they love each other very much its just that they have to realise it and confess it, 
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Yes DIya you are right and I hope the CT's get a quick start on Nivi-Viren track.
I don't want them to delay, that is don't want them to a long time in showing Virens working on getting Nivi back.
Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 13 years ago
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Hey girls I want to share something that happened with me today,  I was in deep sleep early morning and dreaming of Nivren and they were together singing their song "Pal pal khshiyan de raha hai tu" and I was sooo happy dreaming of them when suddenly the song became so loud In sleep I was wondering whats the matter how come its become sooo loud I woke up suddenly only to find my mobile ringing" then I woke up  But my dream was really excellent, I dreamed that Nivren are back together and very happy and holding hands and Singing their song they looked just toooo happy, but my mobile rung with their Jugalbandi music (remember Viren with his flute and Nivi singing), broke my sleep,  I was sooo happy to dream of them but 
NiViren-Raj thumbnail

Hey girls I want to share something that happened with me today,  I was in deep sleep early morning and dreaming of Nivren and they were together singing their song "Pal pal khshiyan de raha hai tu" and I was sooo happy dreaming of them when suddenly the song became so loud In sleep I was wondering whats the matter how come its become sooo loud I woke up suddenly only to find my mobile ringing" then I woke up  But my dream was really excellent, I dreamed that Nivren are back together and very happy and holding hands and Singing their song they looked just toooo happy, but my mobile rung with their Jugalbandi music (remember Viren with his flute and Nivi singing), broke my sleep,  I was sooo happy to dream of them but 

OMG Diya, dream of Nivi-Viren 😊
Oh I too have the flute music as my phone ring. When someone calls i don't quickly pick the phone and let it ring for a while. 😉

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

OMG Diya, dream of Nivi-Viren 😊
Oh I too have the flute music as my phone ring. When someone calls i don't quickly pick the phone and let it ring for a while. 😉

hey me too I let it  ring for sometime then i recieve my phone, Oh how I love when it rings