NivRen: Yeh Ishq Nahi Aasan (#37) - Page 32

Posted: 13 years ago
byeeee anisha.... wil catch ya later hon
Hey guys, raj, nads, how're u all?๐Ÿค— Did i just miss anisha?!
good evening/Good Morning girls how r u all, I really missed u all sooooo much,  Was in class but my mind was all here and I was just smiling away thinking of CC teaching her a lesson, I was just laughing away but thank God at the same time my lecturers were making us laugh so it was not noticeable,

Hey Girls I got a new name for CC hope u all like it  \
CC=Captain Crook,

why this name because she is a crook and most of all she is the biggest crook so I am calling her Captain Crook (CC) hope u all like this new name for her, Do let me know
Originally posted by friendforall

good evening/Good Morning girls how r u all, I really missed u all sooooo much,  Was in class but my mind was all here and I was just smiling away thinking of CC teaching her a lesson, I was just laughing away but thank God at the same time my lecturers were making us laugh so it was not noticeable,

Hey Girls I got a new name for CC hope u all like it  \
CC=Captain Crook,

why this name because she is a crook and most of all she is the biggest crook so I am calling her Captain Crook (CC) hope u all like this new name for her, Do let me know

NICE NAME ๐Ÿ˜‰
Hey diya, how're u? Lolzz thats a good name for the evil one๐Ÿ˜†
CC=Captain Crook nice name Diya๐Ÿ˜†
Hey Anisha and Raj Jannu thanks sooo much for liking the new name for CC,  it suits her actually. 

Am fine girls,  just tired  but after coming to this Forum i just get fit it grts life into  me
Thanks Mim,. for likingt he new name
I was thinking of a scene of how the Divorce papers should be torn.

Divya complaints to Viren of how CC behaved with NT dadi, KS and PT. Divya will compliant because PT was insulted by CC and that is why Divya is angry.
Hearing this Viren should go and ask his mother what happened and she tells him that don't worry no one will force him to get back with Nivi and she will not let it happen. Viren does not say anything to her and just leaves from there.
Viren then goes to Sharma house and meets NT dadi and KS. He says sorry for his mothers behavior and that he wants to talk to Nivi. NT dadi is ok with it but KS does not want Viren to talk to Nivi. KS tells Viren that he had enough with JW and his son and that he has broken every relation with the Sood. He shows Viren that the divorce papers and says that CC wanted to legalize it but He will do that and KS throws the papers on the table.
Viren is shocked to see the papers in KS hands. Viren looks at the papers and picks it up stares at it, an the nest moment he tears the papers.
Viren tells KS that Nivi is still his wife and he will do everything in his power to win her back.

Hows that?

Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 13 years ago

Raj!! OMG wow sweetie i was just thinking that EXACT same thing this morning, minus the Divya part, i thought he might find out while his evil mum is gloating to him!! Yep that's also what i think shud happen, wud be perfect!!