Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhiram- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: friendforall

Hi Abhiram the only boy welcome to our Forum,  Hey I said only boy because Raj is a girl,  her full name is Rajshree and we and all her friends call her Raj, So u r the only boy here, so u r most welcome here, Its nice to have a boy in our thread,
By the Way Abhi woul du kindly like to Join us in our Mission CC,  We are thinking of something for CC, so do u want to join us

Yeah, friendforall i want to join MISSION CC with due interest. with u all.....guess CC has something in her mind............Thanks for welcoming me......yeah i am lil disappointed tht Raj is a girl.........but never mind...............πŸ˜ƒ

Abhiram- thumbnail

Hi Abhiram the only boy welcome to our Forum,  Hey I said only boy because Raj is a girl,  her full name is Rajshree and we and all her friends call her Raj, So u r the only boy here, so u r most welcome here, Its nice to have a boy in our thread,
By the Way Abhi woul du kindly like to Join us in our Mission CC,  We are thinking of something for CC, so do u want to join us

Yeah i would like to join mission CC ...........with u allπŸ€—.............thnx for welcoming me😊........a lil disappointed tht Raj's a girl..........but never mind........i am comfortable being the only boy in d forum..............πŸ˜ƒ
suman4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi to everyone who is hereπŸ˜ŠπŸ€—
Abhiram- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Sorry to disappoint you Abhiram, I am a girl. 😊

Raj is my nicname and also a short form of my name.
We have one male member.

Good to know you
Abhiram

Never mind Raj.......but until yesterday i thought u were a boy😲..........good 2 know u too.........and yes u all can call me Abhi instead of Abhiram as tht's my nickname...............πŸ˜ƒ
Abhiram- thumbnail
Originally posted by: CCBM_fan

hey........abhiram....glad to know dis.........n both (boy n gal) r integral part of dis universe.........so....love 2 have a boy in dis forum....coz widout a boy dis forum was incomplete n now itz a complete family...πŸ€—

Hi and thnxx.......wish 2 know u all............god wishes to u all.....πŸ€—
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Suman, Abhi

How r u?

Weekends are long and the forums is dull without CCBM.

Abhiram- thumbnail

Abhiram it would be nice to read your views and your perspective.

Sorry for replying late Raj........i had logged off early........i guess CC is going to indirectly help NivRen unite..............with Sid as the main person who will help Viren realise his love for Nivi.........guess CC cant go to court for getting the court stamp on it........POOR CHANCHAL........πŸ˜†
        Now as the divorce papers r safely in Keshav's hand..........NT Dadi is not going to allow him to get the court seal on it..............as she knows Nivi n Viren love each other ..............but r not admiting it...............hope to see NIVREN UNITE.............😳
suman4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Raj!!πŸ€—
im gud...how bout u hun?
I been missing my NivRen romantic scenez sooo much...really want the CT's to get some romance in really soon.....i hate weekendz there iz no NivRen....😭
Abhiram- thumbnail

Hi Suman, Abhi

How r u?

Weekends are long and the forums is dull without CCBM.

Hi Raj.......I;m fine and u? yeah the weekend is too long without ccbm and the forums dont hve any new topics..............😭
Abhiram- thumbnail

Hey girls am back, FInally I was able to complete one assignment,  Am so happy to have completed it, Now I can dance and party as I know by next week,  VIren will tell CC,  to shut up and get lost, πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Hey Diya u r right..........would be VERY INTERESTING TO see VIREN TELL CC TO SHUT UP......πŸ˜†