NivRen: Yeh Ishq Nahi Aasan (#37) - Page 23

Posted: 13 years ago
sorry about that name is Suman....shud hav introduced myself first.....yah i m sooo waiting to see Viren's jealous side
[/QUOTE]

Thank you, its nice talking to you Suman and I agree, maybe this jealous side may lead to his possessive side😃 (we finally may get to see that)
Good Night sweeties, I'm off to bed🥱, sweet dream!
Sorry girls, told ya my computer is acting weird. But atleast I did read Asma, Anisha, Moni and Sweetu Faiza's analysis.
Wonderful dears and I know you all fill focus on Viren. oh you bunch of crazy girls😆 no offence haan. I am your big sister I can tease how much every I can.
Asma, you are absolutely right dear Viren's confidence level is at 0 right now, I don't know how will he overcome that and he needs to do that pretty fast Nivi can wait but we cannot for long.

Faiza sweetie, its been a while I read your analysis and your moral is absolutely correct and its going to be same for a while. And you are once again correct in pointing out that it should be only and only NivRen who work on their problem no one can do anything.

Sonal, so you think its hilarious I am fuming at my computer just like I fume with anger at the Evil Witch.

Girls read my analysis whenever you get time no hurry, we got all weekend to spend, oh yeh monday kab ayega. I think my husband will kill me if I say this infront of him😆 he will say so you don't want me at home.😆

Faiza, thanks for the comments on the analysis dear. you are so sweet. And don't think I am forgetting to read your scenes I will do it, as those are some hot hot stuff😳😉 you wrote. I promise will read it this weekend.

Sonal I need to read your story upto date I am little bit slow. You see I was very much pissed off at CT's earlier this week then from yesterday I am so hyper that I am not able to control it. Maybe I will read it over the weekend peacefully.

Asma, please write one more flute scene ok the one discussed in the morning.
Sorry girls I am writing everyone's at one place because I am worried this computer will kick me again.
Hello Pooja & Suman nice to meet you and welcome to the gang. This is the first time I am seeing you. My name is Milee.
Hi Milee (can i call u Di?!) Aww how can we not put our focus on Viren...when he's on screen i find it hard to focus on anything else😳😉

Yep his confidence is gone and it's not the Viren we know of old, i hope he soon gets it back because ur right, Nivi might be able to wait but we can't!! I really hope that on Monday he carries on despite what Nivi says and makes his point....whatever his point is!

How long do u think they'll take on this track? I think i can manage a few weeks but not more than a month, i'll just die waiting aaaah!!

I will try & write a flute scene but wont be tonight, i'm still trying to get to the part where she leaves as my story wasnt there yet...have a couple of scenes in mind and then the flute scene hopefully! It might be boring but will try my best🤗

Hey Asma....MIlee....Faizu.......where do u guys disappear to ???
I was waiting to talk to u guys.....but unlucky me.

Originally posted by starz4me

Hey Asma....MIlee....Faizu.......where do u guys disappear to ???
I was waiting to talk to u guys.....but unlucky me.

Oh sorry Sonal, I went onto that Analysis thread to read tonight's analysis. You know my computer it took a while to read 4 pages.

So what's up?

Originally posted by anjaani07

Hi Milee (can i call u Di?!) Aww how can we not put our focus on Viren...when he's on screen i find it hard to focus on anything else😳😉

Yep his confidence is gone and it's not the Viren we know of old, i hope he soon gets it back because ur right, Nivi might be able to wait but we can't!! I really hope that on Monday he carries on despite what Nivi says and makes his point....whatever his point is!

How long do u think they'll take on this track? I think i can manage a few weeks but not more than a month, i'll just die waiting aaaah!!

I will try & write a flute scene but wont be tonight, i'm still trying to get to the part where she leaves as my story wasnt there yet...have a couple of scenes in mind and then the flute scene hopefully! It might be boring but will try my best🤗

No problem sweetie you can call me Di, even Anisha and Faiza call me that.
Ok about the track I have no idea at all. After a long while this is my first drama and we saw how they drageed that stalker track atleast in that track we used to see NivRen together so it was manageble but this one if they give some decent and beautiful NivRen scenes I can manage 15 days.😆 me and my wish when should CT's fulfill that.

Oh about Monday, did you read what Diya wrote. She said when Nivi stops Viren while talking he should just kiss her and tell her that you are my wife there is no problem in doing this and then he should talk as she will be shocked when he kissed.😳😉😆
oh gosh, sab kay sab besharam hogaye hai. but then again she said he won't do it atleast he should put his hand on her mouth and tell her let me speak first.
Ohh Sorry Dii!!
I was watching the old NivRen clips ... of them 2 getting married ...
Oh how I wish they get married again, properly!
Miss them so much ... 😭
When I am back everyone is gone, ok I have to leave to then as need to prepare dinner and get ready as husband is on his way. See you all hopefully tomorrow atleast for sometime.
Sonal, Faiza and Asma(if you write any scene) I will read your scenes over the weekend I promise.