Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Faizuu! You know me too well jaan😳 i was really sad for them and was in tears but then through my tears i was like 'wowowow' when he came in with the towel and his wet messy hair (omg that just killed me!!) And he looks so hot in yellow too...hmm he definitly eased the pain lolzz😍

I wonder if she is going to look for a job?! Do u think he saw her leave and followed her till he caught up? OMG i cant wait till monday!! 
Sunshine234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: starz4me

Thank u pooja........n i luv for saying that......n that makes me feel much better than how i was earlier.....πŸ˜‰

Awww no worries hun.....was it CC, the evil witch?πŸ˜† If you do include her in your story more, I hope you make her pay and what Diya said 'shock treatment'πŸ˜†
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
SONAL DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!
Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!
How are youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu??
πŸ€—

Suman Diiiiiiii!!
Awwwwwww, Helloooooo!!
THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!
Awww, it's just a few jumbled up words put together with a heart full of feelings and undying love for NivRen!
But thank youuuuuuuuuu!!
πŸ€—

Milee Diiiiiiiiiiiii!!
Awwwwwwww, I HATE COMPUTERS/LAPTOPS!
But Diii, it better not have the evil witch virus, you'll need a BIG EFFICIENT  anti virus to remove THAT!
Anddd, I just read your awesomeeeeeee analysis!
Its got soo much of your special touch in it, passion and feeling!
Truly inspirational!
πŸ€—

starz4me thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sunshine234

Awww no worries hun.....was it CC, the evil witch?πŸ˜† If you do include her in your story more, I hope you make her pay and what Diya said 'shock treatment'πŸ˜†

yeah or the dark room with rats .....that wud be hillarious to watch.................Payal Nair bechari yaar.....the actor must be having nightmares already when we plan al this for hercharacter.

starz4me thumbnail
Faizu..........i'm doing good jaan........n yes....i agree with others......what an awesome analysis........i'm hardly watching the show but just reading ur guys analysis or updates.
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
OMV ASMA DIIIIIIII!!
I WAS THINKING EXACTLY THAT TOO!!

I think he's gonna follow her too ... like the old NivRen, but this time, in desperate attempt to talk to her and truly tell her how he feels!!!
OMVVVVVV!!
Just like a guardian angel!
😍
Love them 2 sooooooo much!!
Monday seems sooo far away!!

AWWW BLESS DIIII!!!
Yup, he looked SO hot when he stopped midway through his sentence, my heart just skipped a beat then!
SOOOOOOO HOT!
Sunshine234 thumbnail
Originally posted by: skojla

ooo Pooja hun that wud be nice to see...nothing better to speed up the process of Mission NivRen Get Back Together than another guy

Aww thank you! and plus we get to see Virens jealous sideπŸ˜‰ Sorry hun can I know your name?😊
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Awwwwwwww Sonal Diii!
Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!
πŸ€—
suman4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sunshine234

Aww thank you! and plus we get to see Virens jealous sideπŸ˜‰ Sorry hun can I know your name?😊

sorry about that name is Suman....shud hav introduced myself first.....yah i m sooo waiting to see Viren's jealous side
Edited by skojla - 13 years ago
Sunshine234 thumbnail
Originally posted by: starz4me

yeah or the dark room with rats .....that wud be hillarious to watch.................Payal Nair bechari yaar.....the actor must be having nightmares already when we plan al this for hercharacter.

the dark room with ratsπŸ˜†, I like that aswell (possible location: store room), that would make up for no nivren in the meantime. Oh yeah, omg if she reads these, she's probably scared for her life of when the gang might attack herπŸ˜† bechari!