NivRen: Yeh Ishq Nahi Aasan (#37) - Page 21

Posted: 13 years ago
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!
ASMA DIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!
Helloooooooooooooooooooooooo!!
🤗
Yup, I read your analysis, and I was like I CANNOT COMMENT on that, or else I'm gonna end up saying stuff I shouldn't and will get scarred for life!
Soo yeah, I decided to keep my mouth shut! 😉
But awwwwwwwwwwwwww, THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

Awwwwwww, Anisha Dii, Sakeena Di and Moni Dii left!
AWWWW OH DII, I REMEMBERED YOU TODAY, WHEN VIREN'S HAIR WAS WET!
I WAS LIKE, AWWWWWWW, I BET ASMA DI MUST BE LOVING IT ANF DROOLING!! 😉
Hey guys.....Asma....Faizu....Pooja.....how r u all??

And Asma....i think Viren shud get motivated by what she is trying to say in the precap today..........i mean cmon man u shud start getting hints instead of getting discouraged.

Originally posted by starz4me

And Asma....i think Viren shud get motivated by what she is trying to say in the precap today..........i mean cmon man u shud start getting hints instead of getting discouraged.

Hey Sonal, i'm ok, you? I'm sooooo loving your FF(and I loved the mahaepisode😆)

Hey I am back, but don't know when I will be kicked out as my stupid computer is acting really weird. Maybe its got what Evil Witch got some problems😆 silly me.

Hello everyone Once again.
Originally posted by starz4me

Hey Sonal how're u?

Well i think he needs to be more like the old Viren, that Viren would never get discouraged by anything, never give up till he got his way...I guess he's lost some confidence but monday would be a great day to get it back! Something obviously made him go to her or find her in order to speak to her so lets hope ur right and her words do motivate him!!
Thank u pooja........n i luv u for saying that......n that makes me feel much better than how i was earlier.....😉
Edited by starz4me - 13 years ago
Hi Faizu...this is the first time i m reading ur analysis n i hav 2 say that it is too gud...i luv it!!! u just gained another fan😉...now i m alwayz gonna be luking 4 them
Hello Milee.......how r u ??
'Maybe its got what Evil Witch got some problems😆 silly me.'..................thats hillarious.

I agree Asma........he has been acting more like a devdas these past few days.....cmon gear it up Viren.....n get to work.
Originally posted by Sunshine234

oooo I was thinking, if she is looking for work, well then they could introduce that drunk club guy and he might be Nivi's new boss???? Could happen if she is looking for work lol as he did threaten viren (i think) and CTs could use him....and this will speed up nivren reunion process...I just want them back quickly

ooo Pooja hun that wud be nice to see...nothing better to speed up the process of Mission NivRen Get Back Together than another guy