Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Yati,

Liked ur analysis

Yes i was watching the video and i too feel NT dadi is going to make Nivi see the truth.
CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ya....raj......we can onlt hope....coz KS also a very rigid person.....N only NT dadi can handle him.....
aysha1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

I was watching today's episode.

NT dadi understands Nivi's and Viren's pain. I feel even though NT dadi does not Viren, she still knows him though Nivi.
She knows that if Viren was that bad Nivi would not remember him. Since Nivi remembers and misses Viren, NT dadi knows that he is good and he too will be going though the same pain as Nivi.
NT dadi will help Nivi to get back to Viren.

The last scene - KS takes the papers from CC's hand to legalize  have the divorc. In a way I was good, because I have hope that NT dadi will not let him to it and the papers are out of CC's hand.

This is just what i feel. I hope I am right

True I agree... good its not with CC! as KS respects NT daadi he wont go against her.. 
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I was watching today's episode.

NT dadi understands Nivi's and Viren's pain. I feel even though NT dadi does not Viren, she still knows him though Nivi.
She knows that if Viren was that bad Nivi would not remember him. Since Nivi remembers and misses Viren, NT dadi knows that he is good and he too will be going though the same pain as Nivi.
NT dadi will help Nivi to get back to Viren.

The last scene - KS takes the papers from CC's hand to legalize  have the divorc. In a way I was good, because I have hope that NT dadi will not let him to it and the papers are out of CC's hand.

This is just what i feel. I hope I am right

Hey Raj really KS took away the papers from CC hand,  if yes then its a good sign, am happy about it, atleast it is not with CC,

Please Raj did I read it correct please clear my doubt anyone who saw the Episode
Abhiram- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: no-tears

hi sweeti how r u
girls made the world juuuno  😛

@no-tears and @ccbm_fan........yeah i am glad too that there is a boy in ccbm forum......becoz i too am a boy........and i was rightly wondering whether there r any boys in ccbm forum.......i guess only Raj and me( my name is Abhiram or Abhi) are the only boys in the ccbm forum......yeah Raj's doing a great job.....i was also satisfied tht there's a boy other than me........
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Diya,

You read it correct.

KS took the papers out of CC's hand to get it legalize. This is a good sign. If it would have bee with CC she would have definitely legalize it.

We have hope that NT dadi will stop it.

diyaloveskinny thumbnail

Originally posted by: nivren

@no-tears and @ccbm_fan........yeah i am glad too that there is a boy in ccbm forum......becoz i too am a boy........and i was rightly wondering whether there r any boys in ccbm forum.......i guess only Raj and me( my name is Abhiram or Abhi) are the only boys in the ccbm forum......yeah Raj's doing a great job.....i was also satisfied tht there's a boy other than me........

Hi Abhiram the only boy welcome to our Forum,  Hey I said only boy because Raj is a girl,  her full name is Rajshree and we and all her friends call her Raj, So u r the only boy here, so u r most welcome here, Its nice to have a boy in our thread,
By the Way Abhi woul du kindly like to Join us in our Mission CC,  We are thinking of something for CC, so do u want to join us
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Sorry to disappoint you Abhiram, I am a girl. 😊

Raj is my nicname and also a short form of my name.
We have one male member.

Good to know you
Abhiram
diyaloveskinny thumbnail

Diya,

You read it correct.

KS took the papers out of CC's hand to get it legalize. This is a good sign. If it would have bee with CC she would have definitely legalize it.

We have hope that NT dadi will stop it.

Oh Raj am really happy to read this,  KS may be will not do it, So the papers are safe there,  But yes one thing we should never forget that HL is in that house, The papers should not go at least in her hand,
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
DIya,

HL will not bother with the papers. She is so engrossed in her own daughter.
As of know she thinks Nivi is out of the was.