wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
thankz raj for the new thread you are right yeh ishq nahi aasan
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1639843
guys what do u think about this just ur think i didnot force any one 2 write something
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Nivi still having the Sindoor.

A sign that She has not separated herself from Viren.

CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks 4 new thread...raj...
CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hi all.........

2day's episode was the expected one ......only one nivren scene......well I guessed it yesterday after watching d precap.......

ooohhhh ......my heart was crying wid viren...😭.....when he was missing nivi.....but viren isn't it u who choosen dis......you let her go.....without saying a single time "plz stop, I want 2 be wid u for rest of my life"........however u knew somewhere in ur heart dat....nivi just want dat u stop her once.....I'm sure she wouldn't left d house..... kash tum dekh sakate dat how she is missing u ,dear.....she loves u .....why u don't read her eyes.....u were so good earlier in reading her face n eyes....what happened u now...dear......plzz......do  something ...plzz.....

I touched by Nt dadi's word when she said "wo abhi ithani badi bi nahi hue hai ke apne dil ka dard humse chupa sake".....true....apne parents se hum apne dil ka dard nahi chupa sakte.....wo hume dekthe he humare  dil ka haal jaan jate hai...

But I don't know whatz d worng wid CC....dadi understands nivi's pain even when she is smiling.....but CC what kind of mother u r .....u don't see d pain of ur son.....2day u crossed the limit d  way u said 2 DS dat viren only ur responsibilty , not anyone else.....GOD PLZ HELP VIREN.....N don't let CC 2 take decision 4 his life......

finally CC got success in her plan....her task would have been now completed by KS.....Thanks keshav 4 dis....😡........I know every father wants dat her daughter should get d respect dat she deserves....n KS was just got enraged coz d way CC was blaming nivi 4 everything....but my dear KS ....CC wants dis only...she wants 2 provoke u......so dat her evil plan would work in her favour.....tum ab tak CC ko nahi samajh paye....

Now .....my only hope is NT dadi...may b she will console KS.....n make him  realize what nivi wants actually from her life....

Precap- I just want 2 say nivi...dat Plz don't cut viren short....let him speak his heart........
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Thank u all for liking the title.

I felt it apt for the current track and especially for Viren
VirMan_ArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

yes Raj may b she nos ki soon de'll b together again
blue_rose2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Add my name too the Nivren manics. by the way my name is neelam and I like the title that you put for this thread because it suits the suitation right now between Viren and Nivi, that Viren has anything thing to make his lady love love him again and trust him again by doing something good for the sharma's which will be the toguhest thing to do for Viren with the help of his family and his brother siddarth. 😕

LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

ya dear
he only wants verin to trust that she will return if he said that 2 her be brave verin jun 😛 just tell her
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I feel in hearts of hearts she still knows she will get back to Viren,  and she also considers herself Viren's wife, Deep in her heart she knows Viren and she will become one again