NivRen: Yeh Ishq Nahi Aasan (#37)

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

From every human being there rises a light that reaches straight to heaven. And when two souls that are destined to be together find each other, their streams of light flow together, and a single brighter light goes forth from their united being.
~ by Unknown ~

The journey of life is never simple and today Nivedita and Viren's life is taking them through one of the hardest journey ever of their life. 

Nivedita and Viren are destined to be together, with the blessing of the Almighty.  They both love and care for one another, but they themselves are not aware of their feelings.

It is said, If you truly love someone, then the only thing you want for them is to be happy, even if it is not with you. Nivedita has taken a decision to leave Viren for his happiness, as little does she know that she is his happiness.

Viren feels guilty for hurting and making Nivedita suffer for his gains. This is the reason he did not have the courage to stop her. But little does he know that Nivedita has already forgiven him for his wrongdoings and that she left him for his happiness. This fact is now disclosed to him by the one person who cares a lot for him and that is his elder brother and friend Siddhartha.

Now it is upto Viren to make a decision as to whether his happiness lies with Nivi or without Nivi.

As we know our Viren, his happiness is with Nivi, and now his challenge is not only to win the heart and trust of his fair maiden but also to win trust of the Sharmas.

Viren will now know that 'Yeh Ishq Nahi Aasan'

Here is an ever-growing list of the NivRen Psychotics (aka NivReniacs):

Navz, Mahi, Zarmeen, Rach, Suchi, Milee, Anju, Shova, Suchi, Sauji, Ketty, Aashvee, Simran, Ashred, Ashley, Shana, Mew, Monica, Mittu, Payal, Asya, Reena, Sneha, Sanjana, Rahm, Radha, Sssiham, Sofna, Faiza, Nishi, Lamya, Prajee, Anisha, Fahida, Prasheetha, Reshma, Sonia, Zay, Abidah, Vidya, Sonia, Diya, Shanthi, Anjali, Rue, Namita, Sana, Nirju, Asma, Minu, Yati, Swetha, Jafrina. Raj, Mim, Sakeena, Sonal, Preethi, Shamz, Varsha, lojain, Nadini, Hina, Pooja, Yati, Taara, Kulsum, Faiza, Uzaima, Suman, Hosna, Abhiram

Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VarshaLuvsArjun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
really yaar..yeh ishq nahi aasan..he had to work really hard for his love and to win nivis trust..Also has to please ks as he broke all relationship with soods...and to control cc
VirMan_ArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks Raj 4 d new thread 
d title is perfect yeh ishq nahi aasan
Abhiram- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey Raj add my name too..........i'm also a NIVREN MANIAC........MY NAME IS Abhiram............😊
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Raj Wonderful Introduction just loved it Dear, and  the title is also so appropriate just suits the situation
Edited by friendforall - 13 years ago
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
great theard raj love it
dyhardfan thumbnail
Thank you raj for the lovely thread. Love the title.
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Raj beautiful title and introduction dear. I loved the quote in the beginning beautiful.
Yes, to find one True Love is not that easy. Viren poor guy who did not get any love from childhood found his true love in his wife but lost it becuase of his hatred and stupid misunderstanding and his own stupidity BUT as we know he already realized his mistakes and he already got his answere from his brother that Nivi left him for his happiness NOW no force can stop him to fight every odd comes inbetween him and his lady love, He will fight for his One True Love.
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I got to go girls, be back with my thoughts later in the day. If I don't see you all hav a nice weekend.
VarshaLuvsArjun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes raj i too loved the title