Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Colourful Holi with stars
Buzz up!

Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media

Holi ke din dil khil jaate hai and that's one thought echoing in the minds of our telly stars who are looking forward this colourful festival. With bhang, gang of friends and full on masti mood, tv stars can't wait for Holi this year.

Showing 5 of 7 images Previous    Next
Kavita Kaushik

Kavita Kaushik
Holi is always full of dhamaal and masti for me. I take panga with people but mostly people don't try to get back at me as they know I will win. I meet up with friends and behave as naughty as I can. [smiles] Backe rehna peopleā€¦ Every year Holi is special and fun. We do different things every year. At times if we can manage leave before and after the Holi day, we go out of town or arrange a get together at a friend's farm house. But if we have only one day then we celebrate accordingly. Back home, my father brings out the dhol and mom gets the food and sweets in order. It is fun. Rang barse is the ultimate Holi song. This year I have painted my new house in white, so I will not spend even a second of Holi at home as I don't want to spoil any part of it. So Holi will be at a friend's building compound.
http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Colourful-Holi-with-stars&aid=2673

Edited by Armu4eva - 18 March 2011 at 7:56am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top