Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

urrggh at the cockraoches

KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Urggh i really hate the cockroaches they are so iretetting. And the biggest cockroach ( Ruhini) is so irettating. and the smal cockroch (Sancit) has no respekt for his parents. 

And smart plan of Daksh it was good i new it from the begining tht it was his plan.

I really like the precap it lookes really god cant wait for next week, it will be a good epi i think.

whats say guys.

Amina.

PS. Has it been any promo this week?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
i dnt know about promos ðŸ˜›

but yhh those creepy creatures are getting onto my nerves...!
doesn't sanketh even once think that the people who made him able to make and take his own decisions should not be treated like this... rohini ko to maro goli but atleast sanketh should not support and follow his wife blindly ðŸ¤¢
lifeztuf thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Masooma Bukhari

i dnt know about promos ðŸ˜›

but yhh those creepy creatures are getting onto my nerves...!
doesn't sanketh even once think that the people who made him able to make and take his own decisions should not be treated like this... rohini ko to maro goli but atleast sanketh should not support and follow his wife blindly ðŸ¤¢

Exactly! Sanket doesnt deserve his parents. They are so good and supportive, and he just blindly follows Rohini..I hate such guys!! Yuck! And I really feel bad for Vibha.. She is so nice, its rare to find such a supportive MIL and Rohini, the witch, leaves no stone unturned for hurting her..
Edited by lifeztuf - 13 years ago
Kahani_Ki_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hahahaha🤣🤣   cockroaches... I'm pretty new to the forum...not heard Ruhini/Sanketh called that before... I love it!!...

one problem though aren't cockroaches hard to get rid of... a simple chappal slap won't sort them out😡... we may have to take extreme measures!! ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Precap looks really good... but i don't think Aai's going to listen though... love how Naina's schooling them all... the woman has no fear!! ... I'm liking where the serials going!!

Rani x

KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Kahani_Ki_Rani

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#003300" size="2">hahahaha🤣🤣   cockroaches... I'm pretty new to the forum...not heard Ruhini/Sanketh called that before... I love it!!...</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#003300" size="2">one problem though aren'tcockroaches hard to get rid of... a simple chappal slap won't sort them out😡... we may have to take extreme measures!!😆😆</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#003300" size="2">Precap looks really good... but i don't think Aai's going to listen though... love how Naina's schooling them all... the woman has no fear!! ... I'm liking where the serials going!!</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#003300" size="2">Rani x</font>

Its My creation i was the one how named them tht
Kahani_Ki_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I gotta say... you know how to name them really well 😆... I love the name... suits them perfectly!!

cockroaches... pest you don't want... but there hard to get rid of!!... same with Sanketh/Ruhini ðŸ˜†