Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

scenes which brought tears to our eyes.. (Page 3)

krutiv100 Goldie
krutiv100
krutiv100

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
there are so many but my favs are:_
When Akshara sang O kanha at her maayka for the last time before marriage and everyone was crying while she sang....Shaurya was weeping...

Akshara's bidaai the dialouges where beautiful,and Anshu when he said to Naitik 'Didi ko mat le jaye,aap yahan rahe jaye aapko ko takleef nahi hone denge' the inocence in his voice.....

When Shava left Maheshwari's and varsha sobs 'main nahi ja sakti,aap sabke bina kaise rahoongi

in the mute episode,when no one speaks to akshara and she sits in the house mandir and sings o kanha sad version.

and finally after the ramleela when naksh are in akshara's room and naitik says to akshara 'aapke khushi ke liye main kisi bhi had tak saath ja sakta hoon' and then akshara bursts into tears.
Infact that whole scene is one of my fav naksh scenes.

latest was Shaurya meeting his daughter for the first time..i had goosebumps!

Edited by krutiv100 - 18 March 2011 at 10:28am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kingini_aardra-Zaara-.moonlight08

beautiful16 IF-Rockerz
beautiful16
beautiful16

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged

woww nice post... 

m a very emotional person & ths serial has made me cry like a baby at times.... all the mentined scenes made me cry tooo bt i evn cried whn people made fun of ths serial, whn evrybody went aginst it, whn people bashed my YR.... Cry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rainy.daysanamika00kingini_aardraMadhavi_Dimoonlight08_Amina_

sonalwade Goldie
sonalwade
sonalwade

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moonlight08

Originally posted by _charu_

i cried during akshara's bidai, before that i cried when that scene came in which shaurya returned akshara her payal...i cry whenever i hear son chiraiya...i cried a lot when the news of shaurya's baby came..aawww it was shot perfectly ! like everyone i'm too sentimental when it comes to kids toh...yest. also i almost cried when shaurya said baby ko burp karana haiLOLhow caring...i'm loving shaurya these days...Hug

</div>yes.. wen he returned her payal.. i noe..i almost forgot.. but it wastoo emotional..
<div>there were dialogues of akshara during her bidai which brought tears in my eyes..

akshara saying to dadi - ashirwaad dijiye.. jo rishta aapke aur ma ke beech hai main bhi vahi rishta apni saas ke saath bana paau..

or wen she was talking to varsha - bauji ka dhyaan rakhna.. vo kisi se kuch nhi kehte..

height of emotions was wen akshara sed to shaurya "aapne muje iss ghar se akhir bhaga hi dia".. omg.. dat was the ultimate scene..

yeah.. these days same here di..

shaurya is just too adorable.!!Tonguecaring so much for his child.. love seeing him on screen these days..Big smile

yup shaurya is in very demand now-a-days m loving it...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kingini_aardramoonlight08

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beautiful16

woww nice post... 

m a very emotional person & ths serial has made me cry like a baby at times.... all the mentined scenes made me cry tooo bt i evn cried whn people made fun of ths serial, whn evrybody went aginst it, whn people bashed my YR.... Cry

aaawww come on Sabi Hug u have to shield yourself frm these things... u can never change anybody's pov

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kingini_aardraMadhavi_Dibeautiful16-Zaara-.moonlight08

rachita_rd Newbie
rachita_rd
rachita_rd

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
definetly bidaai scene n akshara leavng d house...
.but i also cried wen naksh met in signal...akshara moved 2wrds naitik but he went off....it was soo emotional...i cudnt thnk how can sum1 do like dat............Cry
n evn dat scene wer naitik kept fast for akshi but she dint knew...n wen she got 2 knw d actng was superb..both f dem...she cmng down stairs....but dat wer khushi ke ansu ...

Edited by rachita_rd - 18 March 2011 at 1:40pm

Madhavi_Di Goldie
Madhavi_Di
Madhavi_Di

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
I  like  all  above  and  the  one  more  to  it . last  Holi  when  akshara  came  to  her  room  and  take  their  wedding  picher   and  do  tilak  on  naitiks  photo  and  said  Holi  mubarak  naitik  that scene  was  so  emotional.i cry  when  ever  i  see  it  and  the  one  when  naitik  going  to  shimla  without  akshi  . that  episode  and  when  akshara  said  aap  ja  rahe  ho  mai  kese  rahungiCryand  when  naitik  call  her  from  the  car  to  say  good  bye  and  ask  her  to  wipe  her  tears. and  the  time  when  naitik    angry  with  akshi  about  bhola  spying  and  went  for  meeting  out of town  and  didnot  take  akshi  to  even  the  airpot  that  episode  was  also  Cry. and  the  latest  one  is  the  shauraya  holding  her  daughter  and  said  that  ye  mari  bati  hai. that  was  so  emotional.
and  i  am  agree  with  sabi  when  ever  anyone  say  bad  about  MY  YR  show  Cry

Edited by madhaviben - 18 March 2011 at 4:27pm

-Zaara-. IF-Rockerz
-Zaara-.
-Zaara-.

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
my scenes
the three you mentioned
the batwara wer akshara is holding naitik's hand n pulling him telling to do something with the dil se bandhi
the naksh fight about sneha,when her mom and dad scene bfr bidaai..
the day naitik shouts about mohini and the fight in the night
the par where she says kuch to bolo naitik mere jaane ka wakt horaha hai..that whole scene when she goes for shawl
that rashmi n suraj scene where her mom and she had probs 
and load more...lol...that was the recent one i cried at
n i was rolling on the ground a while ago wen i listened to son chiraya...n watched the bidaai
oh and also her reception day when rajshri says to G3 you know my daughter's liking better than me

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kingini_aardramoonlight08

kingini_aardra Goldie
kingini_aardra
kingini_aardra

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
it is true yaaaaar i am agreeing wiyh u ,but for me most emotional scene was akshi bidaiii

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight08

Go to top