Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
All you guys mentioned + the morning of the wedding when Anshu comes to wake her up followed by Shaurya and they have a nice touchy moment after she wakes up. The M's do a good job of portraying a beautiful picture perfect family. Never felt that closeness with the S's; they do their individual jobs perfectly but as a family🤢
-Nasreen- thumbnail
Originally posted by: FLGators

All you guys mentioned + the morning of the wedding when Anshu comes to wake her up followed by Shaurya and they have a nice touchy moment after she wakes up. The M's do a good job of portraying a beautiful picture perfect family. Never felt that closeness with the S's; they do their individual jobs perfectly but as a family🤢

ya agree with you Ss have doest not have feeling yarr and we doest fell the emotions yarr for example gay3 is worring about rashmi i dont feel senti yarr even in baidaai ashu also make me cry and we feel senti👏 yarr
saman.17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fazeel

ya agree with you Ss have doest not have feeling yarr and we doest fell the emotions yarr for example gay3 is worring about rashmi i dont feel senti yarr even in baidaai ashu also make me cry and we feel senti👏 yarr

i also had tears wen al started firing @ akhshara wen they came to no tat nandini likes mohit god how much she had to listen plus naitik too didint give her chance to explain y she did like tat & he shouted @ akshara for 1st time but soo badly & went & slept in other room wen akshi was going behind & pleading him & knocking the doors after he closed stil i get tears imagining tat scene.....luved akshi tat day her acting was fabbbb👏
-Nasreen- thumbnail
Originally posted by: saman.17

i also had tears wen al started firing @ akhshara wen they came to no tat nandini likes mohit god how much she had to listen plus naitik too didint give her chance to explain y she did like tat & he shouted @ akshara for 1st time but soo badly & went & slept in other room wen akshi was going behind & pleading him & knocking the doors after he closed stil i get tears imagining tat scene.....luved akshi tat day her acting was fabbbb👏

ha that secnce may ytho naithik pa itna gussa hai ki kya bathu tum ko slient eposide also good yarr o eposide may last akshara bagya jakay pooja kay rooma may gana gathi yarr may tho rohe dahi tab tho naithik aur naithik family par itna gussa😡 hai ki Edited by fazeel - 13 years ago
f_raaz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yes i know...kaumudi...i watch them so much but now that exam,s are next month i cant..lol
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: f_raaz

yes i know...kaumudi...i watch them so much but now that exam,s are next month i cant..lol

this is my sister,i accidently commented from her account..lol
krutiv100 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
there are so many but my favs are:_
When Akshara sang O kanha at her maayka for the last time before marriage and everyone was crying while she sang....Shaurya was weeping...

Akshara's bidaai the dialouges where beautiful,and Anshu when he said to Naitik 'Didi ko mat le jaye,aap yahan rahe jaye aapko ko takleef nahi hone denge' the inocence in his voice.....

When Shava left Maheshwari's and varsha sobs 'main nahi ja sakti,aap sabke bina kaise rahoongi

in the mute episode,when no one speaks to akshara and she sits in the house mandir and sings o kanha sad version.

and finally after the ramleela when naksh are in akshara's room and naitik says to akshara 'aapke khushi ke liye main kisi bhi had tak saath ja sakta hoon' and then akshara bursts into tears.
Infact that whole scene is one of my fav naksh scenes.

latest was Shaurya meeting his daughter for the first time..i had goosebumps!
Edited by krutiv100 - 13 years ago
beautiful16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

woww nice post... 

m a very emotional person & ths serial has made me cry like a baby at times.... all the mentined scenes made me cry tooo bt i evn cried whn people made fun of ths serial, whn evrybody went aginst it, whn people bashed my YR.... 😭

sonalwade thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: moonlight08

</div>yes.. wen he returned her payal.. i noe..i almost forgot.. but it wastoo emotional..
<div>there were dialogues of akshara during her bidai which brought tears in my eyes..

akshara saying to dadi - ashirwaad dijiye.. jo rishta aapke aur ma ke beech hai main bhi vahi rishta apni saas ke saath bana paau..

or wen she was talking to varsha - bauji ka dhyaan rakhna.. vo kisi se kuch nhi kehte..

height of emotions was wen akshara sed to shaurya "aapne muje iss ghar se akhir bhaga hi dia".. omg.. dat was the ultimate scene..

yeah.. these days same here di..

shaurya is just too adorable.!!😛caring so much for his child.. love seeing him on screen these days..😃

yup shaurya is in very demand now-a-days m loving it...
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: beautiful16

woww nice post... 

m a very emotional person & ths serial has made me cry like a baby at times.... all the mentined scenes made me cry tooo bt i evn cried whn people made fun of ths serial, whn evrybody went aginst it, whn people bashed my YR.... 😭

aaawww come on Sabi 🤗 u have to shield yourself frm these things... u can never change anybody's pov