sldeeps thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
@ ALL

THANQ GUYZ 😊
Edited by sldeeps - 13 years ago
Nandita5 thumbnail
Liked him best in the towel scenes....have always found him very hot in that scene...........
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Deeps,luved all the chi's of Maan-ice,fire, wood,nan-chak & drooling over him like hell..                              Now only 1 chi is left for Maan to do...that's Devtoro chi....that would be something interesting to check out... fight smiley      A heartful of love for u for gifting such awesome pics,Deeps.........  
sldeeps thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

Deeps,luved all the chi's of Maan-ice,fire, wood,nan-chak & drooling over him like hell..                              Now only 1 chi is left for Maan to do...that's Devtoro chi....that would be something interesting to check out... fight smiley      A heartful of love for u for gifting such awesome pics,Deeps.........  

welcome buddy😊

yes i am also waiting for MAAN - DEV battle. I don't in which direction the present concept is going onπŸ˜•.

But my request to CV's is "please don't kill the uniqueness of MAANEET"

Edited by sldeeps - 13 years ago
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
yes i am also waiting for MAAN - DEV battle. I don't in which direction the present concept is going onπŸ˜•.

But my request to CV's is "please don't kill the uniqueness of MAANEET"
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Well said Deeps....πŸ‘πŸΌ.we all don't want to see the cv's ruining the charm & grace of Maaneet .πŸ˜•..they should move along in some other way....its absurd & ridiculous to see Geet on Dev's side coz its completely against her character.πŸ˜”  So letz wait & watch ...& think for the best....😊                                                                                                                                                           
KinshukKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
HAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tooooooooooooooooooooooooo much fitness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wat answesome body he has
truly!!!!!!!!
so hard to chos emy fav buh..........................
i luvc tha ice chi, haa session n 
obviosuly he luks damn damn hot with hot with tha towel around his neck
Kawaljeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
brilliant work as usual n update soon keep it up

RukhluvMaan thumbnail
omg........OMG......OMG...........OMG.............
AMAZING................AMAZING............LOVE IT...................
HOT......HOT.....HOT.....HOT......HOT................
LOVED IT................TOOOOO GOOD.............
FANTASTIC................AWESOME......................
LOVE ALL PICS.....................
patakha-guddi thumbnail
i love his hoo haas
luv da moves gosh he is ssosssssssssssssssssooooooooooo  sexy n handsome
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Maan always expresses all his feelings be it anger, pain, passion, love, guilt, helplessness everything thru his work-outs...through woo haa, Maan not only expresses his feelings but also tries to hide his feelings from himself and even from Geet as seen in initial days...and also he tries to have self-control over his own feelings thru the same means...v have seen Maan's woo haa in all stages of MAANEET's relationship in their eternal journey...

Maan's anger is like burning fire volcano and Geet is always like water who can always calm down his anger soothe his restless mind and his bleeding heart and soul...

p.s.sorry yaar for checking ur post so late...i had so many pm and today when i was going thru them i found this link...

Also i'm not able to like posts don't know y may be some problem with IF it happens so many times nowadays
Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago