Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: PurplePetal

That was absolutely amazing👏

I loved how you incorporated the quotes into proving your point...That was the best part (excluding the fact that i am a quotaholic)...

It was simply brilliant..You truly have proved your point and have done perfect justice to it as well. Hope that others can see this as well and stop this baseless allegations against Geet.

PS...Some of the quotes have made my favorite's list especially the Thomas S. Szasz 

Thanks. So you are a quotaholic too? That is my favourite quote too the reason I kept it at the end. Save the best for the last.
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: mandu

i like the way you have set everything out so beautifully

Thanks mandu
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
"The stupid neither forgive nor forget; the naive forive and forget; the wise forgive but do not forget." - Thomas S. Szasz, a Hungarian psychiatrist.

That was so beautifully put...after reading this i am sure readers will not want to criticise Geet for her decision to forgive Dev. 
kdg129 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
OMG i made a post on FB saying the exact same thing. i said, "by not actively avoiding him and displaying her hate for him, Geet is showing how little he means to her."

😃

*high five for sensibility!*

⭐️

Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: hamavand

"The stupid neither forgive nor forget; the naive forive and forget; the wise forgive but do not forget." - Thomas S. Szasz, a Hungarian psychiatrist.

That was so beautifully put...after reading this i am sure readers will not want to criticise Geet for her decision to forgive Dev. 

That is my favourite quote too. I hope the CVs dont ruin Geet's character in the name of creating drama.
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: kdg129

OMG i made a post on FB saying the exact same thing. i said, "by not actively avoiding him and displaying her hate for him, Geet is showing how little he means to her."

😃

*high five for sensibility!*

⭐️

Well said.  Yes, she has kept Dev in his place without making too much of a fuss but things may still get bad because Maan will not be able to keep a lid on his emotions which at present are running high. 
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Very good one opti and it did make me understand a lot
JilyPotter thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Opti

Thanks. So you are a quotaholic too? That is my favourite quote too the reason I kept it at the end. Save the best for the last.

Welcome..

Yes, sad to say, a very bad quotahlic..Have at least 10 apps on my iPhone dedicated to Quotes😆

The last quote was indeed amazing..

Hope that it got through some people..Just Hoping
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: PurplePetal

Welcome..

Yes, sad to say, a very bad quotahlic..Have at least 10 apps on my iPhone dedicated to Quotes😆

The last quote was indeed amazing..

Hope that it got through some people..Just Hoping

That must be quite a list you have then. By the way have you stopped reading my fic?
JilyPotter thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Opti

That must be quite a list you have then. By the way have you stopped reading my fic?

No😳....I never knew that there was a new thread...Just found the new thread and read it in one go like a couple of days ago...Finished...and i commented just now