Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Indifference and Forgiveness vs Anger and Hatred (Page 7)

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maangeetams

Very apt quotes to describe Geet's act of forgiveness. However as you say it does not mean Dev should escape the law. If he has changed he himself must surrender to law as repentance , If he is just pretending, he cannot get away for long !
  Law will and should punish Dev.  Why should Geet waste her emotions on this useless guy.

monikaseth IF-Sizzlerz
monikaseth
monikaseth

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Opti Clap You are the best
Anita1118 IF-Dazzler
Anita1118
Anita1118

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Opti

Originally posted by Sahil0225

I agree....Dev's crime is really big....what he did was horrible and it is very hard to forgive him....but I truly  think that if someone is truly sorry for or regrets what they have done in the past....and really want to become a better person, don't you think they should be given a second chance?  I know what Dev did was wrong....but he seems to be trying to become a better person....of course if this is all an act....then that is a different story, but if he truly is trying to change, then I think maybe he should be given the chance....

As for Geet and Maan....I am not saying that they should be best friends with Dev....but forgive him and move on......if they forgive him, then they can move on in their own life....Dev is the last door to Geet's past....if they put this behind them, then they can move on in life....I know its hard...but might be the best....

Sorry if I offend anyone, just my viewEmbarrassed
We do not know whether he is genuinely repenting or not but for Geet's own peace of mind, its better she just lets go. Forgiveness would allow her to make a clean break from her past and put that unhappy memory from her mind forever.  So more for Geet's sake rather than Maan it would be good if she does so. It would also help in finding out Dev's true colours. If he was pretending, then he will suddenly have no choice but show his true colours. How long can he put on the show? His guilt trip will come to an abrupt halt.     
I agree completely....
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monikaseth

Opti Clap You are the best
thanks
swetha10 IF-Sizzlerz
swetha10
swetha10

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
wow amazing post.. so true.. luved the excerpts of the gr8 sayings.. 
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sahil0225

I agree completely....
Thanks for agreeing completely.
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swetha10

wow amazing post.. so true.. luved the excerpts of the gr8 sayings.. 
Thanks swetha.
my_view Goldie
my_view
my_view

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

Great writeup.!

Practically speaking one should be able to forgive anything and anyone with passing time and having developed a heightened sense of tolerance towards those who despite of their best intentions end up hurting one another.
When one engages in act of forgiveness the whole outlook of life changes.

With more time (possibly years) Geet should forgive Dev no doubt but not while she may forsake Maan's unconditional love and their marriage over some petty discord due to lack of maturity in her understanding and overlooking good for bad in MSK.

As per TB article it seems MSK and Dev are at opposite ends of a see-saw with Geet in the middle and Maan will inevitably go down so to speak if Geet forgives Dev.Shocked

Go to top