Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Indifference and Forgiveness vs Anger and Hatred - Page 4

geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
opti- exactly!

maan gives dev thoda sa attention, and dadi gives only dev ko apna aanchal to lean on..but geet is just..whatever..haha

she was talking mroe to the methi ka dabba that day than him..haha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: ansah

stupendous.... marvelous and what not...

what a brilliant write up....cannot agree with you more

the quotes u have used so relevent...

I would say  forgive, when the time is appropriate but don't forget. what dev has done to geet is unforgetable for her......he has to got through the punishment...he needs to serve the jail term with NT....

Here dev don't mean anything to geet...he does not exist for her...so if she forgives him here
means she is letting go of that little they had which bind them together....is not there anymore...

Thanks ansah. Yes, Dev does not mean anything to her but there still could be latent bitterness which may be buried in her subconsciense. Forgiveness only makes a clean break with her past. It  will be therapeutic for her, not Dev. 
Opti thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Viji79

Very well said Opti.

Thanks Viji.
Opti thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: geet.a

opti- exactly!

maan gives dev thoda sa attention, and dadi gives only dev ko apna aanchal to lean on..but geet is just..whatever..haha

she was talking mroe to the methi ka dabba that day than him..haha

I would love to see Maan too giving him the indifferent treatment the next time he pokes his nose in his business. He should just look at him up and down condescendingly and walk away with his head held high. Why should he waste his emotions on that worthless bro of his. Loved Geet's talk to the methi dabba.
Opti thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Dhany

great post.. brilliant thought

thanks.
Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ Opti..........Again you are sooooooooo right........ i loved your point of view and explanation.........indeed forgiveness will give her clean break from past........ you know i really loved baby and never ever wanted MC.... but creatives killed baby😡........ but i derived one satisfaction from this to soothe myself that now last relation with Deva as sperm doner is also over .......... and forgiveness will end last hold that exsists between Geet and Dev............. and she will never forget and will be more carefull.......... 

Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

but i feel  forgiveness for this big crime is not that easy........ when i was in 8th standard my classfellow borrowed Rs 20. from me and promised me to return next day.... but she never gave me back.... few days i waited and then i reminded her to give me my money back and she refused.... that day i vowed i will never forgive her as she cheated......... i m 25 now  and laugh at my stupidity when i think about that...... and my father always say age plays big role in matters related to forgiveness and revenge......  So aftter reading your post it hit me will Geet at this tender age will be able to forgive crminal Dev??????????

P.S i m not able like you post but i do like them............ and sorry could not post all in one post as my net is screwed...........
Opti thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Arwenish

@ Opti..........Again you are sooooooooo right........ i loved your point of view and explanation.........indeed forgiveness will give her clean break from past........ you know i really loved baby and never ever wanted MC.... but creatives killed baby😡........ but i derived one satisfaction from this to soothe myself that now last relation with Deva as sperm doner is also over .......... and forgiveness will end last hold that exsists between Geet and Dev............. and she will never forget and will be more carefull.......... 

Yes, forgiveness will allow her to make a clean break but from what they showed in today's episode I think it could be Maan's apprehension that Geet has forgiven Dev, rather than any action by Geet to forgive her adversary.
Opti thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Arwenish

but i feel  forgiveness for this big crime is not that easy........ when i was in 8th standard my classfellow borrowed Rs 20. from me and promised me to return next day.... but she never gave me back.... few days i waited and then i reminded her to give me my money back and she refused.... that day i vowed i will never forgive her as she cheated......... i m 25 now  and laugh at my stupidity when i think about that...... and my father always say age plays big role in matters related to forgiveness and revenge......  So aftter reading your post it hit me will Geet at this tender age will be able to forgive crminal Dev??????????

P.S i m not able like you post but i do like them............ and sorry could not post all in one post as my net is screwed...........

Seems like you have a hard time forgiving people. I can understand because I too was like that and yes, with age and time, things look different and one finds it easier to let go. Geet may be 18 but I think life forced her to grow up earlier than normal although she still retains a lot of childishness.  Lets wait to see what exactly the creatives have in store for her. Mayeb there is no forgiveness track only.
Opti thumbnail
Thanks for agreeing.