anisharoy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
yes, now i think naina is interfering too much.............in precap she asked aie , not to give rohini breakfast ...........well yes she is right that rohini should do her work , ya atleast she can take her breakfast but then it's their house's matter...........first that refrigerator drama and now again........earlier she only advised but   now this is too much........she should understand that she is only a paying guest that also of kaka ............aie love her and support her but this will create difference between her and rohini nor that she should care about this lady, but in this case naina is crossing her line...............

please share your point of view.......................😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yaa in your point you are right...but Naina thinks ayii is her own mum and she loves ayii a lot....ahe is caring daughter to ayii baba......
thats the reason dear.....Naina's love for ayii tell those things dear.......
she didn't got mum's lve before she met ayiii...so I think pn the precap...a daughter's love for her mum telll alll.......❤️

aha and also she wants to get full credits from her future husband na......🤣

anisharoy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
u are right that naina thinks aie as her mother but if u see from rohini's point of view , even she is right ..........ok every normal person will react in same way, who will tolerate that some pg come and ask your mother not to do things which she always do for u...........yes rohini was wrong for blaming naina for that dinner part but this time ........😕  

and like her mother said she can think this house as her own but this can never be her house..........well ya until she become daughter in law
Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i think what she is doing  now is  wrong.  she should keep quite now.  right now dakshna r just good friends, they dont even  know whether they both r loving  each other.  if rohini asks  her why is she interfering in her family matters, then naina cant  answer anything & even daksh / aayi cant tell.  she should do all good things to aayi only after she becomes bahu of this family.
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
uuurrmmm... i dont think this is toooo much.. it is just okay to realise ayi about this fact... im not saying that naina should interfere but she should make ayi realise that this is not rohini's palace where she's the queen..! on this i AM WITH naina..!

secondly... i think akruti's case was much more likely to say naina to stop interfering 😲
guju_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I think it's difficult to say whether Naina is right or wrong by telling Aai that she shouldn't be spoon feeding Rohini and do everything for her, because like other members have said in the previews replies; Naina is after all a paying-guest at their house. Although Naina is just giving advice to help the family sort their problems, it may come across as interference as she's not actually a family member. I think Aai would probably understand the reason behind Naina's advice, but the other family members might not take Naina's "problem solving mode" positively in all cases, specially Rohini at this moment in time. I can't make my mind up to be honest, we can only tell what this is going to bring from the consequences it'll create in the future.

Radhika😊
ntsindia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes... I had the same feeling in the case of refregerator incident and Akruthi case also. Now also, I have he same feeling. But I also understand the fact that Naina considers Ayi like her own mother as she got the real love of a mom from her. And that is the real reason she interferes in all their family matter. And Daksh also expressed his annoyance of Rohini's activities to Naina. I think the talk will make Daksh to have more admiration towards Naina as she told the things what exactly he wanted to say.
inchristalone12 thumbnail
Yeah, if you look at it in a way that she is not a family member, you are absolutely right she should not get involved.  However, as one of the members posted, she thinks of and loves ayi and baba as her own family.  And, When you see someone you love and care about losing their self respect to a person who you know has bad intentions, you are automatically going to react in a manner to protect them.  Naina, is completely right on her thought though.  She said ayi do not give the breakfast with the reason that Rohini has to learn to become independent.  She said in that way to help Ayi understand that she cannot always keep on taking care of her children, they need to grow up.  In this perspective, even though Rohini will suffer right now, she will reap the benefit in the future.  Secondly, Rohini also does not have any respect for Ayi and Baba.  She thinks that her work is much harder and more important than her family.  Having her take care of her part in the house, will give her a taste of how hard it is to run a house from a housewife perspective.  Naina is hoping that she will learn to respect Ayi and Baba more by learning that.  In that perspective, Ayi and Baba benefit.  Naina's solution is for the family to live together happily loving and respecting each other.  Her character is such that looks to help people.  So I do not think she is completely wrong in getting involved because her intentions are in the right place.  
soapbubble thumbnail
I think we should take a broad view of the word 'family' - families are not just about blood relations or realtionships through marriage - they are also relationships of the heart.

Naina has WON Aayi's trust, love and liking. She is prepared to do as much for Aayi as aayi is willing to do for her. It is a special relationship that is beyond usual definitions. Naina has a special relationship with everyone in that family except Sanket and Rohini. Even Kaka genuinely likes her.

Naina is a strategist and if she can teach Aayi a few behaviour modifications to break painful patterns - why not? Also outsiders tend to see these behaviours better than those who live in the family. For instance, the elders in the family did not see Akruti's lack of confidence as wierd - they were too used to it. Similarly now Naina is seeing how Rohini is becoming spoilt because of what Aayi sees as her duty. she should jolly well pull her weight in the house and know that people will not behave just the way you want them to.

YAY for aayi for understanding exactly what Naina was trying to say.

Bubble