Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DoNotMind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Sanaya is good looking yaar n she is not that bad actress bas as gunji she used to cry n cry......................n boy too look decent..................
Originally posted by: Komal.SweetArTi

On a serious note.................what do people think........ is he some two yr old kid...............Cann't they request him Politely................they always enforce things on him.............n talk to him in such a rude tone..............i just hate those people................

@red: exactly this is what i dislike

i don't know how arti will be in mjht3 if mars itself are not together

no sign of arti tt intv also now😡

plus yes ayshu..a youth love-story is always better....as i said they look good onscreen pair

aysha_mayur thumbnail
Originally posted by: Komal.SweetArTi

Sanaya is good looking yaar n she is not that bad actress bas as gunji she used to cry n cry......................n boy too look decent..................

I agree......
aysha_mayur thumbnail

He daily comes o.l I guess

Originally posted by: aysha_mayur

Its limit now......they write such things on his wall that I m getting emabarassed by reading it.......just imagine his condition....drooling on Arti is good...but writing such personal stuff on his wall is sooo embarassing for him

even i feel embarrassed.......dunno wht he will think!

this so does not look good😕..he is no bf or wht to say personal friend of ours...they should limit wht they write

Edited by Shivani1arti - 13 years ago
DoNotMind thumbnail
they are spoiling all of ArTians Image...............Grow Up peeps............you cann't enforce anything on anyone.............Think before u speak..................🥱
They behave like his Dada-nana..................u should do that u should do this.....................grrrr....................🤢

Originally posted by: aysha_mayur

He daily comes o.l I guess

but why not his fanpage today??
must be then he being busy in work.........

i agree with u both san is decent actress- only her char gunji was a cry-baby types
agree with u komu
i toh just replied back there

even his friend abhi would not say such stuff to him
DoNotMind thumbnail
oh that obviously doesn't look good............
But hey edit thaT OUT............We are stalked..............

aysha_mayur thumbnail
W*F ppl are writing.....this does'nt look good at all.....why can't they understand...It is his life....his feelings.....they can't impose anything on him.......Wishing something is good but imposing that thing on somebody is totally wrong