Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DoNotMind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
tu bahvna ki burai mat kar..........,u forgot u stopped somepeople in Pmmka forum.................πŸ˜†
gopi ka naam mere saamne mat liyo........she annoys me to hell n my mom watch it arghhhhhhhhh..................πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Komal.SweetArTi

How can be u so sure........😲........u dunno anything abt what happening around naa naa.............as claim by someone on FB.......🀣
yeah i think it will be completely new face...............but chalega nahin i think..................later they will get back to old cast or try to atleast.................πŸ˜†

well ppl on fb say that i don't know showbiz😭.............🀣🀣🀣

well i think like mars they got by rigorous audiotions so they might do a search againπŸ˜†
aysha_mayur thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shivani1arti

u o.l.................

khali cc mai i posted thisπŸ˜†

yeah it's difficult to get jodis repeatedπŸ˜†

well one thing i m sure now..mjht3 might make a comeback later but with jun,san gone....i m now 100% defo....it will have comeplete new facesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Shivi you don't know the showbizz.......ROFLROFL......Promos have already been shot.....ROFL

tu bahvna ki burai mat kar..........,u forgot u stopped somepeople in Pmmka forum.................πŸ˜†
gopi ka naam mere saamne mat liyo........she annoys me to hell n my mom watch it arghhhhhhhhh..................πŸ˜†

i did not stop chopstick...........she's a bisaed rp fan always ready to bash jun coz of nsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
just like my other pyaari freind.........& she was like after jun's jaan.......

& i proudly say i hate her
DoNotMind thumbnail
haan haan n arjun has already refused it.............🀣
abhi phone karke poochti hoon.........that will be confirmed news naa.................yahan to bina kuch jaane samjhe bol dete hain confirm news..............
🀣

Originally posted by: aysha_mayur

Shivi you don't know the showbizz.......🀣🀣......Promos have already been shot.....🀣

ohhhhh the promos🀣🀣🀣

i have been asked to ask u guys to ask preeti & gagan di to start a mission again for arti in mjht3πŸ˜†

aysha_mayur thumbnail

abhi phone karke poochti hoon.........that will be confirmed news naa.................yahan to bina kuch jaane samjhe bol dete hain confirm news..............
🀣

Haan haan phone laga if you wanna get intoxicated with DRUGROFLROFL

🀣

u don't know mjht3 is being stopped & got stuck only coz jun has made himself committed to pmmka 🀣

so everyone is req him to become mayank again
🀣
DoNotMind thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shivani1arti

i did not stop chopstick...........she's a bisaed rp fan always ready to bash jun coz of nsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
just like my other pyaari freind.........& she was like after jun's jaan.......

& i proudly say i hate her

i haven't seen her bashing arjun...................but his cousins n all and that too for some reason aise hi nahin.............
n FYKI i am not talking abt her.....................πŸ˜†
lol hate her u wish.............πŸ˜†

n i am saying     don't stop other people then to not to say against bhavna in pmmka forum na when u do the same thing.................

Edited by Komal.SweetArTi - 13 years ago
aysha_mayur thumbnail
Right now no hopes for MJHT-3....Arjun and San are doing shows now......and no news about it.......But I can't tolerate some actors playing Mayank-Nupur instead of my Arti Edited by aysha_mayur - 13 years ago