Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~~~~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: divy609

1. So you guys think Taps coming into the song and Ichcha vanishing frm the picture would have an impact on future track......???Though I couldn't relate the scenes used in FB One Ichcha crying with Veer and the other that sonography test πŸ€” Well....But Veer's ckt. won't change πŸ˜† He's for Ichcha and Taps brain-washing Ichcha πŸ˜•Abt what ...Now Ichcha shud nt leave the house She's the one to do the honours this time and she has to rise to the occasion  
I ain't able to take off that numbering ....😳

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Divya I know Vee.............Ya never existed in the 1st placeπŸ˜†πŸ˜† but now I can't stand this baby jaap between Veer and Taps. Yes u r right Umed wala bhashan was good for viewers and....πŸ˜‰
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yeh to hona hi tha.....its a tap oriented show...
guys dont get hyper.....u all should have known this from the begining.
nothin wil hapen to tappu....
icha gav her 15 days time??? for what??? to make a new plan??? to plot a new scheme??? grrrrr
they can do anythin to save tappu....
they bumped off vansh :( stil tappu is happily stayin in  the bundela house....... grrrrrrrrrr
FunLyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nb.neha

yeh to hona hi tha.....its a tap oriented show...

guys dont get hyper.....u all should have known this from the begining.
nothin wil hapen to tappu....
icha gav her 15 days time??? for what??? to make a new plan??? to plot a new scheme??? grrrrr
they can do anythin to save tappu....
they bumped off vansh :( stil tappu is happily stayin in  the bundela house....... grrrrrrrrrr

Yes, this 15 days notice kuch hajam nahin hua...this means Veer won't know about his infertility for some time....I think taps will enter into some deal with rathod....and eventually iccha will be kicked out of B house for showing her mahanta of hiding things from her hubby....she did the same to Vansh...never told him the facts about tappu....and the poor guy lost his life...
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vijayam

Yes, this 15 days notice kuch hajam nahin hua...this means Veer won't know about his infertility for some time....I think taps will enter into some deal with rathod....and eventually iccha will be kicked out of B house for showing her mahanta of hiding things from her hubby....she did the same to Vansh...never told him the facts about tappu....and the poor guy lost his life...

there is something caled "learning from ur mistakes" which icha is yet to learn. she has sufered enough at the hands of tappu....she should leave even a single stone unturned to humiltiate tappu. instead of giving her warning or "time" icha needs to directly "cut her patta"