Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ladybird9

πŸ˜† Charu, well said flaoting across 7 seasπŸ˜†
very well said AnmolπŸ‘πŸΌ, Hope this brings Veer a character we all love back onto the trackπŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Me too......I'm too excited abt this track and they better do justice to it...Soo many things gonna happen this month.....Rathod's ckt. getting interesting after yest's FB.....2day we'll know SVs  reason for revenge ....and then this exposure Nice !!!!Super Nice!!!
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wil tapu get exposed in front of everyone?????? is that the story ahead??
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nb.neha

wil tapu get exposed in front of everyone?????? is that the story ahead??

hopefully neha , may be this time iccha will do the honours
nb.neha thumbnail
i wish cvs listen to vansh fans like me and give us another dream seq...so wanna see vansh back
nb.neha thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

hopefully neha , may be this time iccha will do the honours

hopefully..............hmmmm....u know its a big thing in case of UT...πŸ˜†
loking forward to the miracle...

btw.....do come to dor forum we mis ur eciting coments n posts over there...do come😊
soon gonna have a dream seq in dor too 😳
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nb.neha

hopefully..............hmmmm....u know its a big thing in case of UT...πŸ˜†
loking forward to the miracle...

btw.....do come to dor forum we mis ur eciting coments n posts over there...do come😊
soon gonna have a dream seq in dor too 😳

iccha will get to know tappu is lying abt the pregnancy so maybe expect some jasoosgiri

i will try neha , i am busy with pkyek .it comes at the same time, i watch dor only on weekends ,
ek saath sab kuchπŸ˜†
nb.neha thumbnail
hmmmm.....okey....do visit the forum once in a whhile...
n u know na taps ke liye cv kuch b karega....vo bach hi jati hai yaar
sps0114 thumbnail
yeh kya tha kal ka epsiode....

Veer thinking Ichcha will have a problem....justifying his caring mode for Taps for future because she is having a baby and Jogi wants him to take care of Taps.....then Taps coming and showing concern for Veer - kal nahee bataya Veer neh magar don't be suprised Taps will sense something is wrong and will get Veer talking and when he tells Taps ichcha can not be a mother - Taps will make sure Veer comes close to her and she kicks Ichcha out...

Just because CVS wants to pull this Taps pregnancy they made Ichcha go alone to collect the report, what nonsense.......this made me angry and rightly Veer too........he very clearly said being husband wife they need to respect and do things together.....when they went for test together they should have gone to collect it together......now CVS will have Ichcha hide this truth from Veer you can bet on it, yet again CVS is pushing Ichcha towards mahanta route.......Ichcha will go on her own to figure the truth telling Taps the truth first before she tells Veer (the ultimate blunder)......and in doing so she will push Veer towards Taps......because he will make sure his child Taps is carrying is delivered healthy and Taps knowing this truth about Veer will over sympathize and pull Veer towards herself.........with all this bonding with Taps when Ichcha eventually tells Veer the truth this time Veer will not believe Ichcha, it will all come out as her insecurity for not having a child and this belief of Veer will strengthen because by then Taps would ave established a soft corner for herself with Veer with the chidl.........no matter how much Veer loves Ichcha......having a child for Veer has been important Ichcha hurt Veer yesterday no matter how scared she was of getting the report or not being able to see eye to eye with Veer if she would have a problem......

Also, Veer may say he loves Ichcha and child is not important he is lying to himself and ichcha he was thinking of Taps carrying the child...............Ichcha neh phir ek baar Veer par vishwas nahee kiya..........phir akele hee decision leh liyah ammo ka bahanah banahkar......these small things go a long way......all this will cause rift between Ichcha and Veer for sure

I do not think Veer's expressions were bored expression - during their conversation.....kya emotions woh dikhayega with what Ichcha did stopping him from coming tot the hospital......yet again Ichcha did not think what Veer will feel when she said she would go with Ammo........just saying this she showed more cofidence with Ammo versus going with him to the hospital......when will ichcha give importance to how Veer feels always gives more importance to how she feels and what she wants to do.....this has been Ichcha's problem.....this impulsive aspect of her character I never felt comfortable with, when Veer has always gone all the way to be understanding....
sps0114 thumbnail
The intial part that started with Jagjit Singh ghazal was nice but note the way the song ended they show ichcha and veer pic together and then as Taps walks in clears ichcha pic - yeh sab CVS hints hai with their direction.... sorry I am not positive about Veer end.....he is completely leaning towards Taps child.......no matter what his problem, what he tells ichcha he wants to have a baby........Taps will brain wash ichcha when she tells Veer can not have a child......she will asks if Veer knows and ichcha ill say know, then Taps will say why do you want to take away the happiness of Veer and mai Dadaji baas Ichcha will believe Taps POV and ichcha can then leave bundela house.......Rathod kuch nahee kar payega.......