Balika Vadhu

TB: Jagya makes his intention clearGauri is Gudiya - Page 2

divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This revelation isnt a big surprise.....what I want to see is how they will take the story forward from now on....I am ok with anything except Gauri turning negative, please CV's dont do that....😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
That's what we expect to be a Deepika-Ranbir-Sonam thingy....
I just hope after the revelations happen, Gauri and Anandi get together and bash up Dr. Jagat black and blue and desert him forever,
And maybe Gauri can take Anandi off Bhairav-Sumitra's hands to Mumbai to make her a Doctor or something else of a respectable qualification.
And I wanna see the reaction of Dadisa when she meets her newly-fetched Daactarni Beendni (I am referrring to Gauri here) when she is finding it unable to bear a std. 10 qualified one (Anandi) !!!!!

Jagat the great will HAVE to tell Gauri about his family atleast, if not Anandi, since she knows that he (obviously) has a father and a mother and a family, and the skeleton will be out of the cupboard once the parents of both of them come face to face.
Armu4eva thumbnail
Gauri is Jagya's second wife
Buzz up!

The four-year leap in Balika Vadhu might not have changed much in the show with Jagya aka Shashank Vyas carrying on his affair with Gauri aka Anjum Farookhi in Mumbai while his wife Anandi aka Pratyusha Bannerjee stayed back to look after his family in Jetsar.
Now that he is back in his hometown, he is stunned with the hospital built by his dadisaa and everyone's expectations that he will stay at home. Jagya meanwhile is thinking of ways to be with Gauri and if doing further studies MS is the way – he is thinking of doing so.

But bigger twist is in store for Balika Vadhu fans as in tonight's episode it will be revealed that Gauri is actually Gudiya the girl a young Jagya married after being forced by dadisaa when Anandi took a bullet for him and was being called mentally unstable by Teepri. Though the matter of the marriage was sorted back then, now in a twist of fate, Jagya's extra marital affair is with his second wife. His family too will learn about his affair and all hell will break loose.

What will Anandi do when she finds out about Jagya's infidelity? What will be Gauri's step?

To find out, watch Balika Vadhu Mon- Fri at 8pm on Colors.

• Kavita Awaasthi /Hill Road Media
  • Wednesday, March 23, 2011

• http://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=Gauri-is-Jagya's-second-wife&xfile=2011/March/News_20110323_32
    Edited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago