Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
He looked cuteee.
But tell me one time he doesn't look cute or hot??
Ofcourse he looks cute or hot everytime.
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: pickachu

He looked cuteee.

But tell me one time he doesn't look cute or hot??
Ofcourse he looks cute or hot everytime.

oh god u have asked me a tough question u know. how can i tell answer for that question because i don't have
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: jasraj123

veena good post yaar.👍🏼  i wat thinking how come u miss this but here i go. just before i leave to work. 

koi shakk nahin that msk is best. whatever is the issue he does his best and same with sorry style. i think this is best sorry i ever have seen in any serial. without a word he tried to convey his emotions to geet because she didn't want to talk. and i think she understood him to because next morning she said that she is not angry.

so once again msk proves that he is the best and GC had good expression in the scene to make it memorable👍🏼

MSK is always MSK. yes he changed his tough attitude for Geet so he loves her. But he is having the same passion of MSK attitude with him too
S.n.e.h thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
really veena......thats your name, i hope am right............ he was really sooooooooooooooo cute with that sorry..........geet ki jaga main hoti to immediately maaf kar deti😳.............and ha reality main itane sweet hubby nahi hote honge......kash😳