*^* Ankita's Reply to BHPH Questions *^* - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
thanks nadii for the replies.
Ankita visits here daily!!!!Thats so nice of her.

Thank you ankita for replying and thank you nadii for posting it.

We wish to see you both soon .Miss AB.

Wow!thanx a lot nadi and also thanx a lot for ankita who give answer of our questions sooo nicely. we are missing you.
Thank you very much Ankita for replying to our questionsπŸ‘We BHPHians love you so muchπŸ˜†.We miss you so much but your reply to our questions made us so happy😊 There is no word to express it.Warm and affectionate hugs to youπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Thank you Nadii for posting itπŸ‘πŸΌ

Wow.. Thats what we call a Celebreity.. i loved her response ❀️ and here smilies too ;-)  really well answered

she visites forum everyday.. wow kinda shocking
awwn barun use to get uncomfortable πŸ˜†  i wish you all the best ankita...
love you both Barun and Ankita.. you guys rock comeback soon 😳
hey dear ankita, thanx a ton for taking some time out and replying to our questions...u just made my day...that was very sweet of u...may u achieve success in every path of ur life and all the best, for ur future dear...love ya and god bless ya... 😊❀️
Ankita - Thanks for replying .Wish you all the best for future and never stop acting acting .

Nadii - thanks for tracking ankita and posting her answers here .You are one of the best mods.

OMG Nadii....Thanks a tonne yaar for posting this...It really made my day!!!!!Thanks a lot dearie,huggiezz!!!Hope to see you back on TV real son,hopefully wid Barun!!

Cheers,
Jassie
Cool Ankita reads all the posts everyday.  Thanks Ankita for answering our questions. We miss you and hope to see you back soon with Barun in BHPH season 2.

Thanks Nadii for contacting Ankita and posting her answers here.