*^* Ankita's Reply to BHPH Questions *^*

-Nadii- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey BHPH'ians

Hope you all are having a great time.

Well I got a Surprise for u all😳 Finally I got in touch with Ankita today, and she did send me the reply to some of those questions,(there was aaaaaa loottt so she only replied to some and a lot was the same).

So here they are:) Enjoy..

1. Whats your opinion and impression of us,; all the BHPH fans in this wonderful forum?
ans: you all are ma sweet darlings ..

2. Do you ever visit this forum to read our posts?
ans: each n every day... i regularly follow the post ... even when
m doing morning works ;-)

3. Did you ever feel uncomfortable while doing any scene with barun? and why? Ans: No never we had a amazing chemistry , we never felt uncomfertable. instead of me somtime barun get uncomfertable as he was going to get wed lock at that time..... ha ha ha

4. Which track is your favorite out of all the ones which have been aired so far Ans: ma dance performance in DESI GIRL n second when i played chulbul pandey, i enjoyed more the salman khan. actually i felt maself as salman;-)

5. its a well known fact that you are a trained dancer...which is your favourite dance form and why??? 
Ans: yes its true ... but fact is that am a innate dancer... being a dancer i love each n every form but i love to do indian classic form.

6.What are your career plans after BHPH? 
Ans: i m getting lots of offers from various channels but waiting for ma kind of role, as thsi time i want to do a role which is full of masti...

7. Who are the actors/actresses you wish to work with in future in bhph or after it ?
Ans: very hard to select one ...as all the actors and actress were mind blowing .. but if u forced to select one of them .. then
in actor : BARUN SOBTI due to our matchig chemistry
in actress : RENUKA ji (DADI)

8. what according to you was the toughest scene you had to perform during BHPH and why,what was the most easy one or simpler scene? and why?
Ans: most toughest scenes were when i was suffering from chikungunia and i had to done a rainy sequence, that time i was not able to stand properly n scene demand was i have to run towards barun.(personally toughest scene was the last episode we were shooting and ever one was crying silently even our dress desingners,sound man, production boys every one was doing the same, when i looked at them i was not able to perfom as every one was weeping, even somewhere i was in the same state)very hard to explain .....
most easy scene was: when i played chulbul pandey "humka peeni hai " dancing sequence.

9. will you pursue acting even after getting married to Mr. Kuldeep singh?".
Ans: yes i"ll as he is very much understanding in nature... he never resist me in ma work field...

10. actor & actress that has inspiried you?
Ans: MADHURI DIXIT as she is a leagend dancer and acterss no one can reach upto her mark
Actor: SALMAN KAHN as i love the way he acts completly free form
i always wish to be like madhuri dixit in ma acting and dancing style and want free like salman khan ....

This was all from Ankita for this time, Exclusively for all u .. Dont worry we will keep getting in touch with her in future, and who knows she may be seen on Tv soonπŸ˜‰

Love Nadii

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shilparoxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
OMG Nadii!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thankyou sooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!
Finally, Ankita has answered everybody's questions!!!!!!!!!
YAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks again for everything and the pm!!!!!!!!!!
Thankyou Ankita for replying to their questions!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by shilparoxx - 13 years ago
sangeeta9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
OMG OMG OMG... THANKS A LOT NADII..

THANK YOU ANKITA FOR REPLYING OUR QUESTIONS..

i felt bad after reading that, how much you suffered during gazebo scene..

barun feels uncomfortable πŸ˜† πŸ˜† so much afraid of his wife? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

ankita please sign a project soon.. we are missing AB.. we want to see u onscreen with barun soon.. already missing AB a lot πŸ˜­
Edited by sangeeta9 - 13 years ago
chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow !! That is so nice to hear back from Ankita πŸ˜³ Yeah I felt bad for her when she was sick during the gazebo scene but she did tht so well ! I couldn't even tell tht she was sick !!😳 AB are the best ! They indeed have amazing chemistry together !😳 I so wish they would come back w/ a season 2 of BHPH !!! Edited by mirchi_tirchi - 13 years ago
desigirl2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
HOLY MOLY MACARONI!! Ankita actually answered our questions!!!! Sooooo cool! Thanks a whole bunch nadii, this really means a lot to all of us BHPHians.
And barun being uncomfortable with Ankita bc of his wife?? Itna daar tha hai apni wife se?hey Bhagwan! Barun ko uski Biwi se bachao!! πŸ˜†
but on a serious note when Ankita was sick and performed the gazebo scene, none of us could have thought that she was sick by her performance..this is a sign of a good actor which is why we love her so much. We all don't just flaunt this show and AB just for that we actually mean it and the gazebo scene proved it all..
Anyways..Thanks so much nadii, and u too Ankita! Muchos muchos gracias! πŸ˜ƒEdited by desigirl2 - 13 years ago
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh thanz very much Nadii for posting Ankita's reply..

Ankita.... So glad you answered some of our ques..Do keep following us in this forum..You and Barun are always in our hearts and minds..It keeps us going..
Sincerly wish for your bright future and waiting eagerly to see you again on TV soon..
Aishu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Wow thats a biiiig surprise 4 me nadi :-) thanku v much.....luvd all the ans....gud luck ankita
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
How very exciting!! She visits the forum everyday!! That means she read EVERYTHING.   πŸ˜³

I am so sad to hear about the last days on the set. The whole cast was awesome and I hope Ankita and Barun return to telly soon.
izanami thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for posting the replies! :D
ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wowwww!!!! this is indeed a great surprise...Ankita, u made our day!!! thanks a lot for answering our questionsπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— wish to hear more from you...

thanks Nadii for getting our questions through to Ankita and posting her replies here..