Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Loved you always--arjuhi os

mohit_rockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
hello guys...well let me give a brief intro abt me..i m a silent reader of kmh forum n i comment very rarely bt i love this forum..its such a friendly atmosphere out here...and the rest u ll come 2 noe later..and let me tell u my purpose for openin a new topic..an idea sruck my mind after yest epi(wen arjun proposed arohi  bt she cldnt reciprocate back..and soo i m writing an os wen arohi confesses her love for arjun...

((I will start from there when arjun left arohi after healing herr))

Arohi ((softly))---I LOVE YOU ARJUN...plz just wait for six days...

Arjun was very hurt as he knew that arohi was in love with him bt still WHY DIDNT SHE CONFESS HER LOVE FOR HIM???all these questions were coming to his mind...

kya arohi ne mujhse kabhi pyar nai kiya?
agar woh mujhse pyar karti hain to kyon naii bata deti??

((HIS HEART SAYS,arjun kya tumhe arohi par bharosa nahi..usne tumahri jaan bachaayi..aur tum patient raho..ho sakta hain ki usse koi majboori hoo...par KYAA?woh DHONDU se pyaar naii karti woh main jaanta hoon..par woh aisa kyon kar rahi hain?????? He increased the speed of his car/..and was in gr8 rage....

AROHI AT HOME-----------------------

I M SORRY ARJUN KI MAIN TUMHE NAII BATA PAYII KI--K---I--MAIN TUMSE KITNA PYAR KARTI HOON...saari meri galti hain..muje yeh arjun ko yakeen hi nai dilanna chahiye tha ki main dhondu se pyar karti hoo..woh toh keval ek naatak thaa..OH GOD,AROHI..TUM  SACHH ME STUPID HOO and she sits down on the sofa bt after 2 mins gets up n starts walkin again...

RUDRA ROOM

KUMUD---rudra,arjun Ne to tumhare kaam chhod diya hain..ab tum kya karoge???
r-  kuch bhi karoonga..par ab main iss arohi ko sukoon se naii rehne doonga..uske kaaran mera business affect hua hain or ussi ke kaaran MUJHE ARJUN KE JAAN KO KHATRA ME DAALNA HOGA...MAINE USSKI GAADI KI BREAKS FAIL KARWA DI HAIN..

((i noe that this ll nt happen bt this is just  A PART OF MY OS..HOOPE U ALL ARE OK WITH IT))

Arohi's world came crushing down..she had heard everything...all her memoreis,their forst meeting...arjun and her in the jungle came into her mind..and she ran dropping the vase ...

rudra---((panicked))kaun hain wahaa?and movd forward bt no1 was there...

Arjun was driving in speed..and soon the car lost ctrl...and he tried to ctrl the steering bt brakes had failed and soo steering was out of ctrl..

ohh nooo..yeh kya ho raha hain??brakes kaise fail ho gayye>He saw a kid crossing the road and was scared seeing the car..and arjun just turned the car and
CRAASSHHHHHHHHH....

Arohi was driving madly and soon she saw that ppl had gathered arnd an accident area..and she was scared..stopping the car..she slowly walkied towards the area and was shocked...

arjun was the one who was injured...and he bled profusely...

ARJUNNNNNNNNN....

hospital....

arjun plz apne aakhen kholo..dekho main yahaan hoon..plz arjun..
DOCTOR...PLZ CALL THE DOCTOR..

DR---ohh my godd..ihe kya hua>??bahut zyada khoon beh chooka hain..inka jaldi operation karna hoga...
((to arohu))--jii aap inke kya lagte hain/???
arohi---jeee?ohh w-i-f-e..

dr--aap plz saari formalities puri kar dijiye..

arohi--yes dr,aap plz unhe baccha lijiye..plz kuch bhi kijiye bt plz meri jaan ki jaan bacha lijiye..

Dr--we ll try our best...mrs singhania..and the dr smiled and went...

arohi was getting imaptient..she was waiting desperately...for the operation to get over..and soon the dr came out...

Dr--nurse..nurse..
ARohi---Dr..Dr...operation???
arjun kaisa hain???

Dr--mrs singhania..aapke pati bahut hi critical stage me hain..unhe bahut buri chhot aayi hain..agle 24 hrs  me agar woh theek naii hue toh......... i m SORRY...

Arohi--NAIII MAIN ARJUN KOO KUCH NAII HONE DOONGI AND SHE RAN INSIDE THE ICU...

arohi kept staring at arjun..who was surrounded with oxygen masks and all..arohi smiled at him and kept hr head on his chest..and started saying...

Arjun tum sahii kehte the..ki Jab hum milte hain to Sparks fly karte hain..yeh kismat hi toh hain jo humme baar baar alag hone par bhi milaate rahi hai...Arjun tumne mujhse waada kiya tha naa ki tum mujhse door naii jaonge..ab tum apna waada tod rahe hoo?

((She lifted her head and pretended to b angry.))..theeke tumhe naii uthna naa mat utho...jab mujhe kuch ho jayega naa tab tumhe samajh me aayega..lete rahoo

((This was enough to make Arjun move his hand a bit))

Arjun...life me sabse zyada khyaal tumne mera rakha..woh tumhi toh the...jo hamesha meri jaan baccahte..doosro se lad kar mujhe mazaa aata tha..doosre mujhe arrogant samajhte the par woh tumhi the jisne mere jhagde me bhi pyar ko dhoonda aur mehssos kiya..Agar koi khatra mujhe aana wala tha toh sabse pehle tum uska saamna karte and the time spent together was again reminisced...

yess arjun...I LOVE YOUU..yahii suna chaahte naa tum..main majboori main tumse kuch naii keh paayiii...agar maine yeh dhondu ke saath ye naatak naiii kiya hota..toh aaj hum ek hote ek saath hote...PLZ ARJUN UTH JAOO...I LOVE UUU..AND she started weeping...

Arjun had now regained conscious and arohi saw that and hgged him..arjun reciprocated the hug..after 2 mins they broke the hug and arjun cupped her face and asked..kya kahaan tumne???

Arohi..maine..kuch..kuch bhi toh naii and started moving away..arjun pulled her n said ab toh bol do and they both shared a cute eyelock and BG Iktara song played...

I LOVE YOU ARJUN...

the time stopped there..and both engulfed each other in a tite hug..and no1 cld now separate themmm...

i hope u liked it..this is my first attempt of writing an os on arjuhi..so sorry if u didnt like it..
plz doo comment😊

THANKS FOR READING
LOVE
PALAK

i write os n ffs on sajan as well..here's d link

Edited by mohit_rockstar - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GulaabiAakhein. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hey Palak! πŸ€—

AWESOME work!!

Loved the OS! Even I watch KMH..
I wish Arohi tells Arjun how much she loves him!

Arghh that stupid DHONDU!
Anyway, I loved teh OS!

Do write more!

Love,
manjari
mohit_rockstar thumbnail
Originally posted by: SajanRox11

Hey Palak! πŸ€—

AWESOME work!!

Loved the OS! Even I watch KMH..
I wish Arohi tells Arjun how much she loves him!

Arghh that stupid DHONDU!
Anyway, I loved teh OS!

Do write more!

Love,
manjari

Thank god u came 2 my rescue..i wwas feeling soo scared..i m glad u liked it..
thanks for commenting manji!!πŸ€—
GulaabiAakhein. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: mohit_rockstar

Thank god u came 2 my rescue..i wwas feeling soo scared..i m glad u liked it..
thanks for commenting manji!!πŸ€—

Dont Feel Scaredd.. Its Nice Palak!πŸ‘

And Do write more of Arjun-Arohi!
mohit_rockstar thumbnail
Originally posted by: aparna4karanika

awww loved it

thanks dear!!!😊
SandCastle. thumbnail
hey palak awesum OS yaar.......
i luv ArjuHi......
& it was a gr8888888888 oneshot...........
i hope serial me bhi confession ho jaye.......m w8ing 4 it.....
but luvd the way arohi confessed.......
thnx singhania.......accidnt naa krwata to i love you bhi nai bolte.....
mind-blowing, superb OS.......
thnx aton 4 the PM yaar........
do write more.........gr8888888888 job..........😊
mohit_rockstar thumbnail
Originally posted by: ekta_monaya

hey palak awesum OS yaar.......

i luv ArjuHi......
& it was a gr8888888888 oneshot...........
i hope serial me bhi confession ho jaye.......m w8ing 4 it.....
but luvd the way arohi confessed.......
thnx singhania.......accidnt naa krwata to i love you bhi nai bolte.....
mind-blowing, superb OS.......
thnx aton 4 the PM yaar........
do write more.........gr8888888888 job..........😊

Thanks a tonne yaar..m glad u liked it..:)
sezo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
that was so nice, felt like i was watching the show, evan though only reading, great work
mohit_rockstar thumbnail
Originally posted by: sezo

that was so nice, felt like i was watching the show, evan though only reading, great work

Thanks a tonne!!!😊
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
hey palak beautiful OS!! loved it all...spesh the last bit wen arjun asked her to say it n she refused...it was sooo cuteee  
do write more..n plz pm nxt time u write 1