Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

SANGAD(SARA&ANGAD)SEGMENT ON SBS TODAY*HUM TUM*

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Amazing segment and long interview was shown today of Sara & Angad together on SBS...it was just marvelous...fantastic, and mind blowing....I'm in love...more in love than ever before with them...they know their fans are crazy about them. Words cannot express my happiness! I'm floating!!!!! 😍🥳🤪❤️😍

Here is the video, if anyone has a better quality video out there, please post!!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xhorfe_saas-bahu-aur-saazish-star-news-18th-march-2011-part1_shortfilms

😍❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tamushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the link mehwish, it was really good to see them.It's so touching that they are such close buddies and supportive of each other. proud of my foursome for being so good friend to each other.
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks for the vedio.... i am very happy to see them back after long time... there very close and i am happy about what they said.
biryani thumbnail
thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for the link
salekh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG, im not able to watch the video right know,since im not on my computer, BUT OMG........
Yanks28 thank you soo much..
And awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww my SanGad..
Cant wait till i get home..
\Thanks once again.😛
-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 dis totally mks me dead..icnt spek a single word...dey jst blow me offfffff
barshan thumbnail
woooooooo, angad said "hes praying to work with Sara" and Sara said "Angad is her closest friend"..wow..m dead again..
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
omg omg thank you for this awsome news going to watch the video straight away love sangad
yanks28 thumbnail
Here it is in much higher quality: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEJt480A_A8

Oh my...these two...*sigh*..😍❤️
yanks28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: zee10

thanks for the vedio.... i am very happy to see them back after long time... there very close and i am happy about what they said.

Yeah, they're close...😍  and they drive me and some other fans I know totally crazy.. 😆🤪