Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Oh ! Finally, Goodbye GC ! :) Will Miss you ! :(

iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Woah !

Finally, I'm here for probably the last time πŸ˜‰ Wese bhi, Forum is no more, delighting these days ! πŸ˜”

If, I trust the resources, and believe that, GC is going to take leave for 8 days ! Then, me wishing Goodbye to all ! πŸ˜Š

On a Happy note, of course ! Of course, temporarily ! πŸ˜† 

WOW ! GC is going, finally, to HIS real honeymoon ! (still, it hurts, though !πŸ˜‰  but i don't want to invite any trouble for mods ! LOL !) 

Trust me guys, I'm happy for my own, selfish reason and there is hidden personal advantage in it ! πŸ˜ˆ

As, GC/MAAN is the sole and only purpose, for my watching, GHSP the show,

so, if, NO GC = NO MAAN = NO MADDY !  Simple ! Ha ! πŸ˜†

And, no BDs, please ! Those, BDs can never compete with my GC's super sexy and HOT body ! No Chance ! πŸ˜‰

Finally, i will also take leave for 8 days, from TV, from GF, from everyone ! Ha ! My family members would be very happy then, as i will allow them to watch TV for 9.30 slot, their any other favorite shows ! πŸ˜›

Ha ! We needed break ! Me and my family members, too ! πŸ˜ƒ

I should, once again thank GC, as HE is going, and i will not be watching, and concentrating MORE on my studies ! Thank you, darling ! You gave me whole 8 days, to cover my entire syllabus ! Love you ! β€οΈ

I will, stop watching, and re-acting, what i will be doing, is, watching OLD videos of MAANEET, MAAN doing tai-chi and many more ! πŸ˜

So, guys, here i'm leaving for as many days as, GC/MAAN will not be on the show, of course, i will keep reading, written updates, so that, i will not 'pakao' anyone of you, by asking, what happened till now ? πŸ˜† And, i will not come back as alien on this GF, again !

At last, goodbye to my lovely, GC and HIS wife ! πŸ‘πŸΌ Have a nice time, together ! And take your time ! As much as, you want ! ( So that, i can finish my studies ! πŸ˜†)

Love you, Gurmeet 'the MAAN' Choudhary ! β€οΈ

Will miss, GF and my friends here, and of course, my boy friend, MAAN ! πŸ˜­

Love,

Maan ki MaddyπŸ˜‰

MaanddyπŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
he must have banked the episode and why i smell something burning wid jealousy ha bolo bolo na
mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
how sacrificing...not!! bechaari...8 dino ki toh baat hain. hehe
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
good for you that he went for his honeymoon ... atleast u'll keep ur hands off GF and concentrate on your studies for sometime πŸ˜†

_______
Sana
9staroneserials thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: maanddy

Woah !

Finally, I'm here for probably the last time πŸ˜‰ Wese bhi, Forum is no more, delighting these days ! πŸ˜”

If, I trust the resources, and believe that, GC is going to take leave for 8 days ! Then, me wishing Goodbye to all ! πŸ˜Š

On a Happy note, of course ! Of course, temporarily ! πŸ˜† 

WOW ! GC is going, finally, to HIS real honeymoon ! (still, it hurts, though !πŸ˜‰  but i don't want to invite any trouble for mods ! LOL !) 

Trust me guys, I'm happy for my own, selfish reason and there is hidden personal advantage in it ! πŸ˜ˆ

As, GC/MAAN is the sole and only purpose, for my watching, GHSP the show,

so, if, NO GC = NO MAAN = NO MADDY !  Simple ! Ha ! πŸ˜†

And, no BDs, please ! Those, BDs can never compete with my GC's super sexy and HOT body ! No Chance ! πŸ˜‰

Finally, i will also take leave for 8 days, from TV, from GF, from everyone ! Ha ! My family members would be very happy then, as i will allow them to watch TV for 9.30 slot, their any other favorite shows ! πŸ˜›

Ha ! We needed break ! Me and my family members, too ! πŸ˜ƒ

I should, once again thank GC, as HE is going, and i will not be watching, and concentrating MORE on my studies ! Thank you, darling ! You gave me whole 8 days, to cover my entire syllabus ! Love you ! β€οΈ

I will, stop watching, and re-acting, what i will be doing, is, watching OLD videos of MAANEET, MAAN doing tai-chi and many more ! πŸ˜

So, guys, here i'm leaving for as many days as, GC/MAAN will not be on the show, of course, i will keep reading, written updates, so that, i will not 'pakao' anyone of you, by asking, what happened till now ? πŸ˜† And, i will not come back as alien on this GF, again !

At last, goodbye to my lovely, GC and HIS wife ! πŸ‘πŸΌ Have a nice time, together ! And take your time ! As much as, you want ! ( So that, i can finish my studies ! πŸ˜†)

Love you, Gurmeet 'the MAAN' Choudhary ! β€οΈ

Will miss, GF and my friends here, and of course, my boy friend, MAAN ! πŸ˜­

Love,

Maan ki MaddyπŸ˜‰

MaanddyπŸ˜‰

Welll.....no maddy doesnt matterπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰......actually den its gud.....bcoz i will be knowing wen he will cum & which episode will finally show him up...........& u wont know......if u dont cum......i can have him all for myself u know................πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†............Idiot....😑😑wat happens if GC goes.........we have maan's pics na idiot......πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.........just kidding..............on a short plz dont go.......plz......plzCryCryCryCry.........i will miss u.....as it is i cant make any positive posts & hav 2 find for positive posts to comment on.........& ur posts r among them.........plz dont go......dear.....CryCryCryCryCryCryCry
BatameezDil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
maddy this time CVs have banked the episodes...es liye tussi mat jao na🀣🀣
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Guys, just before a moment, one HORRIBLE experience happened,  πŸ˜‘

after which, i don't think so, i will come here ! πŸ˜­

No chance πŸ˜­
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Noo way !! he should have banked the episode before he leave  GHSP without MSK for 8 days..imposible dude πŸ€”
abd_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
arre there are bank episodes i feel might be that he has given all his shots cause he might have co-ordinated his date don't always talk about leaving the forums... please be reasonable.. 
sara202 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He must have banked some episode so un ko kaun daikhay ga. oh ok u go on leave we are here true fan lovers of apna Guru Maan g, waiting for his come back

Bhaitain hain teri  rahoon main palkain bicha kay.
❀️
Edited by sara202 - 13 years ago