Discussion Thread - 18th to 24th March'11 - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Today's epi was awesome!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘  πŸ‘

I love the meeting of Chanakya and Chandragupt! I was surprised that they showed them meeting so early, but pleasantly so. That pose of Chandragupt bowing to Chanakya was powerful! Loved it! Dhananand is such a cruel and greedy ruler! I am so eager for Chandragupt to kick his butt!! πŸ˜†  The part with Chandu missing his Mother was soo emotional it brought tears to my eyes.

The test is definitely a difficult one which needs a lot of mental and physical strength. I know for sure he will pass it but can't wait to see how! πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Vedo

Today's epi was awesome!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘  πŸ‘

I love the meeting of Chanakya and Chandragupt! I was surprised that they showed them meeting so early, but pleasantly so. That pose of Chandragupt bowing to Chanakya was powerful! Loved it! Dhananand is such a cruel and greedy ruler! I am so eager for Chandragupt to kick his butt!! πŸ˜†  The part with Chandu missing his Mother was soo emotional it brought tears to my eyes.

The test is definitely a difficult one which needs a lot of mental and physical strength. I know for sure he will pass it but can't wait to see how! πŸ˜ƒ

Me too love the episode ...
CM and Chanakyas' meeting ... i guess it was the right time !!!
hey chandragupt ne to magadh senao ko le aya chanakya ko vandi banane k liye.....bapre ab kya hoga??m so scared..chanakya aur mura ne chandu ko sach q nai bataye??πŸ˜”...ya fir ye bhi koi pariksha hai??
m here again 1 more gr8 epi 
i think aru his mom tell him the truth n then he'll help channakya
Originally posted by BhartiKhushi909

m here again 1 more gr8 epi 

Captain  great toh hai .😊. parr saddy -saddy twist😭😭😭😭
Originally posted by BhartiKhushi909

i think aru his mom tell him the truth n then he'll help channakya

ya it can be possible...she will tell him and cgm would realise his fault.......(pehle hi bata deti yar).....
Originally posted by chandraarunita

ya it can be possible...she will tell him and cgm would realise his fault.......(pehle hi bata deti yar).....

pehle bata dia hota toh ek extra episode qaise banta?πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by rinku4u

pehle bata dia hota toh ek extra episode qaise banta?πŸ˜†

han vo to hai??main to surprised thi chanakya itne zaldi kaise pohuch gaye cgm tak...q ke mujhe to laga tha shikari k drama kuch dino tak chalega
ye log kyu itna drama karte hai yaar 
uski mummy aise chup thi jaise sach me usne kharida ho