Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Can we Fans be more Sensible please ?? (Page 6)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by evasumi

Thak you Jyoti..  Was waiting for your post.. 

I have already said in couple of my post that this the part of the life to deal with the pain in different way for different individual..  So let's wait and watch how Maaneet deal with that.

Maaneet has never been separated for long and no one ever came in between them in all the circumstances so now those things are not even the question.

We just have to see how CVs bring this about and how they deal right??
Yeah exactly Eva..its just a twist added in the track to make the show interesting...Maan-Geet ko separate karna mushkil hee nahin namymkin haiApproveLOLLOL....I just hope whatever CVs show..they deal with it properlyEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

evasumi

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swan20

Jyo......your thand pao posts are so refreshing amidst all the crazy stuff going on here.....LOLLOL

Jumping to conclusions & blaming the actors for everything that supposedly goes wrong in the show has become a habit for this forum now....LOL......why can't we just sit back & enjoy this show.....why take tension over silly things that don't even matter...Ouch

Anyway i hope that your post helps people understand that its pointless to get worked up over these petty things......Tongue
Also if reactions were coming out after the episode,I can understand....but even before knowing what exactly is coming....people r reacting ..which is beyond my understandingConfusedLOL...Anyways lets hv popcorns in our hand and see the tip tip today naWinkLOLEmbarrassed
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preethi-Premi

Originally posted by jyoti06

Originally posted by Preethi-Premi

Jyo, Aap ithna ache kyun ho *Geet ishtlye*Cool
Yes Jyo... perfectly agree with you. Rather than jumping into conclusion we can sit back and see what unfolds...Smile
Now I really want to b buri for those members who r spreading all the negativity in the forum without any reasonConfusedLOL

Chalo good to see there r still sane members around in this forumBig smileEmbarrassed

Jyo.... can i safely assume you REALLY said i am a SANE person! or were you making fun of meOuch

Bah! you said i am sanE!!!!Big smile

*takes the Ms.Sane badge from the MOD and runs to show to everyone* Everyone everyone Preethi is Sane girl!Heart
Preethi actually we all r insane for Maaneet and so this overreaction sometimesLOLEmbarrassed
but I hate when members get personal with each other for fictional charactersConfused...

About u,haan u r sane...basApprove...u help me a lot reporting me those repitative topics which makes my job easierEmbarrassed

Preethi-Premi

-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

The Ghamgeen Head

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Fans=Sensible .............ho nahi sakta

jyoti06

jyoti06
jyoti06

Originally posted by abd_20

Jyoti actually we are fools here who watch our fav show being bashed everyday cannot control this forums menace , just now i was so disheartened by people's negative reactions...on new article about the new twists but we will be on the  brim of frustration requesting people who post such negative thoughts about the show not to post or even requesting people not to give them any importance but they in turn get lots of encouragement... that why bashing doesn't stop... mod should scan the post then allow the person to post the content....
Well can u please provide me some examples of what u mean...If u can elaborate your point...

See bashing or personal attacks cannot b one-sided ..it happens from both sides..so somewhere both parties r at fault...and if we ask only one party to stop it,then it will b unfair on my part...so I always try to neutrally judge the situation and for this many times I hv even lost my own friends,..but thats lifeOuch
jyoti06
jyoti06

Originally posted by princess_aakshu

i trust my cvs 
well 
but mujhe patah nahi tha 
maan is going for vacation so they r showing this track 
thanx for the info Wink
I m not sure...it was a general comment...I guess he is gonig towards end of April..but again its not confirmedSmile
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ansah

Gawd I missed all the fun.....kya hua mujhe bhi batao....LOLLOLLOL

Or I should thank my stars for falling sick at right time......thankuuu babaji....LOL

hope people learn something.......so much of possessivness for fiction....Ouch

Thanks Jyoti....really I feel for you...being the mod of such incensitve forum....

Looks like I have to retire for this GF......and IF or my own sanity....

me needs Tip Tip barsa segment now.....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Love you for trying ur best but will those ones understand....Confused
Well psunami came on the forum after all those new articles of Geet to leave MSK ka gharLOL...as usual fans jumping to conclusions and deciding themselves Geet is wrongOuch...then article comes out about GC ka leave(date not given) but fans jumped to conclusion that GC is responsible for this separation trackROFL

See shinus ka post..it has tip tip segmentBig smile

SahSah

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rdfan

Fans=Sensible .............ho nahi sakta
Wishful thinkingLOLLOLLOLLOL

-RD-