muskaan_cute19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
lovely post dear loved it
very much needed indeed
KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I have never blamed DD AND GC bcs they are not cerating the story line i always blame CVs its there falut
happygolucky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Simple logic .Good one Joyoti ji😊 Edited by happygolucky - 13 years ago
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome postπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ and a much-needed one!
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Geet forgives Dev and we should still trust the CV's?

I want to know who on this forum if placed in the same situation would forgive Dev. Please tell me who would forgive a man who takes all your money and land, stages a fake marriage, has a one-night stand with you, makes you pregnant, leaves you stranded at the airport and makes your family turn against you. Please tell me who would forgive this guy from the bottom of their heart? The reason I liked this show is because it was so close to reality, God knows what has happened in the last few months.

FYI I have been one of the very few people on this forum who have always supported the CV's but too much crap makes me think what exactly it was about this show that I fell in love with. For someone like me who absolutely hates Indian Dramas and think they are nothing better than rona-dhona crap, I was compelled to watch Geet after not watching any Indian serial for about 5 years. The CV's proved to me what an idiot I was for thinking this show was 'different'. 

Oh and maybe people on this forum who actually still watch the show will act a lot more sensibly like you are asking them to if there wasn't the same old repetitive topics being posted every day of the weeks, with the exception of words like 'awesome' and 'superb' changing everyday. 
Sooo true it's not GC and DD's fault if the story line is bad.... CV's are ruining the show... πŸ˜‘ 
Jadee777 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Jyoti I totally with you...awesome post. I  love it.πŸ‘πŸΌ
Another-World thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

Sooo true it's not GC and DD's fault if the story line is bad.... CV's are ruining the show... πŸ˜‘ 

Exactly πŸ˜­
JilyPotter thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
 Wonderful and seriously needed TOPIC...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Everyone really needs to stop jumping into conclusion from an article😑

The article is giving a very extremely blunt reason for something that is happening in the show...And they always blow way out of proportion and this leads us to wreck havoc and ruin our own show...

The articles to do not state what lead to this situation nor to they tell us the outcome of the situation...

Loved your example of Maan attempting to manaofy Geet if she DOES OR DOES NOT leave the house....

Chill and dont blame the characters for the shows happening...Talk about their decision but dont give them such baseless allegations...CVs have the final verdict in everything

Please...πŸ˜ƒ
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
How I missed reading this topic? 😲

@Jyoti: πŸ€— Very well said jaanu πŸ€— πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
I think this topic needs to be sticky.............