Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: evasumi

Thak you Jyoti..  Was waiting for your post.. 

I have already said in couple of my post that this the part of the life to deal with the pain in different way for different individual..  So let's wait and watch how Maaneet deal with that.

Maaneet has never been separated for long and no one ever came in between them in all the circumstances so now those things are not even the question.

We just have to see how CVs bring this about and how they deal right??

Yeah exactly Eva..its just a twist added in the track to make the show interesting...Maan-Geet ko separate karna mushkil hee nahin namymkin hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†....I just hope whatever CVs show..they deal with it properly๐Ÿ˜ณ
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swan20

Jyo......your thand pao posts are so refreshing amidst all the crazy stuff going on here.....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Jumping to conclusions & blaming the actors for everything that supposedly goes wrong in the show has become a habit for this forum now....๐Ÿ˜†......why can't we just sit back & enjoy this show.....why take tension over silly things that don't even matter...

Anyway i hope that your post helps people understand that its pointless to get worked up over these petty things......๐Ÿ˜›

Also if reactions were coming out after the episode,I can understand....but even before knowing what exactly is coming....people r reacting ..which is beyond my understanding๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†...Anyways lets hv popcorns in our hand and see the tip tip today na๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Preethi-Premi

Jyo.... can i safely assume you REALLY said i am a SANE person! or were you making fun of me

Bah! you said i am sanE!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

*takes the Ms.Sane badge from the MOD and runs to show to everyone* Everyone everyone Preethi is Sane girl!โค๏ธ

Preethi actually we all r insane for Maaneet and so this overreaction sometimes๐Ÿ˜†Embarrassed
but I hate when members get personal with each other for fictional charactersConfused...

About u,haan u r sane...bas...u help me a lot reporting me those repitative topics which makes my job easierEmbarrassed
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Fans=Sensible .............ho nahi sakta
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abd_20

Jyoti actually we are fools here who watch our fav show being bashed everyday cannot control this forums menace , just now i was so disheartened by people's negative reactions...on new article about the new twists but we will be on the  brim of frustration requesting people who post such negative thoughts about the show not to post or even requesting people not to give them any importance but they in turn get lots of encouragement... that why bashing doesn't stop... mod should scan the post then allow the person to post the content....

Well can u please provide me some examples of what u mean...If u can elaborate your point...

See bashing or personal attacks cannot b one-sided ..it happens from both sides..so somewhere both parties r at fault...and if we ask only one party to stop it,then it will b unfair on my part...so I always try to neutrally judge the situation and for this many times I hv even lost my own friends,..but thats life
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess_aakshu

i trust my cvs 

well 
but mujhe patah nahi tha 
maan is going for vacation so they r showing this track 
thanx for the info ๐Ÿ˜‰

I m not sure...it was a general comment...I guess he is gonig towards end of April..but again its not confirmed๐Ÿ˜Š
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ansah

Gawd I missed all the fun.....kya hua mujhe bhi batao....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Or I should thank my stars for falling sick at right time......thankuuu babaji....๐Ÿ˜†

hope people learn something.......so much of possessivness for fiction....

Thanks Jyoti....really I feel for you...being the mod of such incensitve forum....

Looks like I have to retire for this GF......and IF or my own sanity....

me needs Tip Tip barsa segment now.....๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Love you for trying ur best but will those ones understand....๐Ÿ˜•

Well psunami came on the forum after all those new articles of Geet to leave MSK ka ghar๐Ÿ˜†...as usual fans jumping to conclusions and deciding themselves Geet is wrong...then article comes out about GC ka leave(date not given) but fans jumped to conclusion that GC is responsible for this separation track๐Ÿคฃ

See shinus ka post..it has tip tip segment๐Ÿ˜ƒ
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rdfan

Fans=Sensible .............ho nahi sakta

Wishful thinking๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
ramahesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
really i waiting for ur post dear
don't know y
well said jyoti....๐Ÿ‘
all doing by cv's but blame to our
maaneet or gurti....
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

</div>Oh ya thank god tip tip barsa paani is happening today๐Ÿคฃ

<div>
What I feel bad is that actors r always soft targets for damages done by the CVs...

if u see...just before MC track ,articles came out about DD ka baby bump issue..and so when MC happens,members were quick to point fingers on DD ...

Same for GC,whenever there is separation or hospital track,we get a article on GC ka vacation and so again members r quick to point fingers on GC...

So CVs always take the safe route here when I believe its their fault if they not able to manage bank episodes on time or decide tracks beforehand to convince the viewers...๐Ÿ˜Š

Star one is all messed up . I don't know how much the cvs are to be blamed since sometime back there was a post on the MF by someone close to the team explaining why it's difficult to bank episodes . First reason being I believe lack of finance which you obviously need if you're making your crew work overtime . Second , if episodes with both GC and DD in the same frame have to be banked you need both of them to shoot continuously irrespective of who's taking leave . So if GC goes on leave and us ready to bank it is not necessary that DD will be around to shoot as well (or vice versa) . And there were a few other reasons given too . So I'd like to cut them slack as well . Theyr aware of the consequences and how trps are affected when their leads are missing . Obviously , there must be some very strong reason for them to not be able to bank episodes .

Only thing that bothers me is the messed up strategy of star one by releasing these articles for publicity . Nothing mentioned even comes true . These articles are highly exaggerated . What we see in the show is hardly as OTT as it's mentioned in the article . What is the point in publishing these articles ? Fans will be fans , they always overreact . I also wish articles about leaves would not get published .
๐Ÿ˜†