•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
She's comfy spilling secrets about her relationship, flaunting her size zero bod in a bikini and doing bold scenes onscreen. But then there's something that can embarrass Kareena Kapoor. An over-zealous fan spotted her at a studio, and couldn't stop gushing about her.

While you must be wondering what's different about this fan, we'll tell you that he's no ordinary one. He's none other than the new toast of the season ' Ranveer Singh. Talking to zoOm in an exclusive, Kareena revealed, "Sometime ago, I met him at Yashraj studious and he was so excited on seeing me that he started jumping like a little kid. I had to tell him to calm down and take a deep breath.

I also quickly looked around to see that no one was watching us. I don't remember the last time I was so embarrassed." Of course, she did say that she's heard great things about him, but hasn't seen his movie. Now Ranveer, even we really think you should hold your breath, there's still a long time before you work with this Kapoor gal.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Ranveer-embarrasses-Kareena/articleshow/7726971.cms

p.s..sorry if already posted๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Gene_Nisha - 13 years ago
think it was already posted. not quite sure though๐Ÿ˜•
Ranveer is the one who should be embarrassed not Kareena.
I don't think it's nice of her to say that about him. She's trying to say how famous she is and how unclassy he is.
 I'm sure she's had non famous fans do crazier things than that and she doesn't go on zoom talking about that.
Anyway, I don't think she meant well by saying that. I might be wrong though.
She was asked during an interview and responded. She had a smile on her face teh entire time. It was not rude at all.
It was a zoom interview.
Originally posted by Gene_Nisha

She's comfy spilling secrets about her relationship, flaunting her size zero bod in a bikini and doing bold scenes onscreen. But then there's something that can embarrass Kareena Kapoor. An over-zealous fan spotted her at a studio, and couldn't stop gushing about her.

Imagine what will happen when she will meet me. ๐Ÿ˜†
She is embarassed? One day she'll be waiting in line to work with him. Jab sab Khans buddhe ho jayege tab. Then Kareena will promptly drop her khan bhajan. ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by Dexterphile - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Dexterphile

She is embarassed? One day she'll be waiting in line to work with him. Jab sab Khans buddhe ho jayege tab. Then Kareena will promptly drop her khan bhajan. ๐Ÿ˜†

Keep on dreaming sistah - the khans aint ever getting old. They have access to the fountain of youth, they will keep on living forever. Too bad Kareena is a woman because the fountain of youth is accessible only to men in bollywood. Kareena only has a few years left in bollywood and very soon, Sallu will be working with Suhana, SRK will be working with Karisma's daughter, Amir will be working with SriDevi's daughter.
Originally posted by eraser

Keep on dreaming sistah - the khans aint ever getting old. They have access to the fountain of youth, they will keep on living forever. Too bad Kareena is a woman because the fountain of youth is accessible only to men in bollywood. Kareena only has a few years left in bollywood and very soon, Sallu will be working with Suhana, SRK will be working with Karisma's daughter, Amir will be working with SriDevi's daughter.

I disagree. Khans will go away when they hit 60. Another long 20 years. Then Ranveer, Ranbir...these guys will be around for 30 more years. ๐Ÿ˜†