Tere Liye

here is the article abt sonam mann and HC in india

surpan14jan thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Apparently Harshad Chopra and Sonam Mann, the PR turned actor are seeing each other from the days of Kis Desh...

Viewers love to see Harshad Chopra and Additi Gupta as a Jodi ever since they struck a chord in the Star Plus show, Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil. However, there is apparently one more person who got close to the handsome guy Harshad from the days of Kis Desh!!

And the buzz is that Sonam Mann (who was earlier a PR with Star Plus, before she emerged as an actor with Imagine's Kitani Mohabbat Hai) and Harshad set the house on fire when they are together!!

According to our source, "Harshad and Sonam know each other from the days of Kis Desh. Sonam was a PR then with Star Plus, and was in charge of the show. It was during this time that Harshad and Sonam got close to each other, and they maintain their closeness even now".

A little birdie maintains that both are seeing each other, but they prefer to keep it a secret.

When contacted, Harshad Chopra said, "This is not true. I am not dating anyone; we are of the same age group and know each other quite well. But we are not seeing each other".

When we posed the same question to Sonam, she opined "It's a rumour. We are good friends, and if I have any problem I seek Harshad's help. I always think and visualize with a PR point of view, and this is where Harshad helps me out as he can advice me better, with an actor's mindset".

Guess, this is another set of 'friends' who don't want to disclose their private lives, and we surely respect it!!

Guys I am not abled to post link search it u will find it

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
is this recent article
i mean today it came out ???
sitakshii thumbnail
by the way what do u mean by article in INDIA ???
surpan14jan thumbnail
I want to say in India forum itself there is an article
sitakshii thumbnail
ok i checked the article its quite old article
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This is an old article sita.....

when harshad has told recently, that he's not in any relationship and just likes someone, y should we bother about it. lets wait for him to open about his someone 😉

also as per harshu's interview, he wants to take time before getting into the relationship since he wants to end up with her.

as per these articles, harshu knows sonam for past 3 yrs or more (from kis desh times).. atleast 2 yrs and i don't think any guy would take 2 long years to decide about getting into a relationship..

so just chill out and enjoy 😆
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sita11

is this recent article

i mean today it came out ???

Sita I guess thats an old one....coz i have read it long back!!! cant recollect the date though 😕
HanoAhmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey thnx 4 sharing
but itzzzzzzz quite ooooooooooooold article
nd Harshu denied dz nd dat part of tym

Edited by _HaNo_ - 13 years ago
sitakshii thumbnail
Originally posted by: maria2285

This is an old article sita.....

when harshad has told recently, that he's not in any relationship and just likes someone, y should we bother about it. lets wait for him to open about his someone 😉

also as per harshu's interview, he wants to take time before getting into the relationship since he wants to end up with her.

as per these articles, harshu knows sonam for past 3 yrs or more (from kis desh times).. atleast 2 yrs and i don't think any guy would take 2 long years to decide about getting into a relationship..

so just chill out and enjoy 😆

yes maria u hv got a strong point 😃
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This is an old article if i am not wrong and even if it is true i don't really care, its' his life ... wish him all the very best

But i want pagal Onu 😒🤣
Edited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago