Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

Sushant Singh Rajput in a predicament

Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Tags:tv|Sushant Singh Rajput
Sushant Singh Rajput, who recently won accolades for his dancing skills in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, has a huge passion for direction.

He has also assisted director Mohit Suri inRaaz 2 and now, we hear that he wants to go to the US to pursue a film-making course. Sushant has always claimed that he loves film making, we hear that the actor wants to learn more about the art as he loves every aspect of the camera whether it's facing it or being behind it. But seems like his destiny wants him to continue acting. We hear that Sushant has received not just one but three film offers from big production houses. While one happens to be a South remake, which all the biggies including Salman had been vying to buy the production rights of.

Popularity has a price to pay for sure and in Sushant's case it seems like opportunities are knocking on his door but perhaphs it is the paradox of too many choices that is leading the actor to confusion. Confirming the news, Sushant says, "Talks regarding the movies are at nascent stages so I can't comment. I am confused as I had plans of joining NYFA and enroll in a Broadway dance institute." Hope the confusion ends soon!

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Sushant-Singh-Rajput-in-a-predicament/articleshow/7727248.cms

p.s..i havent noticed dis article posted in dis forum so thought of posting it here๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@sushant..i'm not surprised he is getting such  a huge offers as we all know Talent and goodness can never be ignored  and unseen ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Gene_Nisha - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EatPrayLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Oyeeeee!

I also wanna be a filmmaker!