Are the cvs being partial???(MODnotepg4) - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Veeyasfan

I think the cvs are cumpletely getting partial by supporting Ichcha only coz if they don't want to put veeya together atleast dey can improve tappu's character 😭 dis is nt a veeya fan talking bt a tappu fan........

lol🤣first tym iam seeing people complaining to cvs for being partial towards a vamp 😆😆
😆
anmol, i dont want to talk about why and how they support her , i know the reason , no point in talking about it ', and she will never sudorofy even if icha dies saving her , she will keep cursing ichas pic . as simple as that

@agree with Ria , he is not evil person , if he was evil, it will take him minutes to destroy boli bali masoon taps
Originally posted by tani_thk

lol🤣first tym iam seeing people complaining to cvs for being partial towards a vamp 😆😆
😆
wecome to ut forumROFL
Originally posted by tani_thk

😆
ROFL
ROFLROFLROFL
Originally posted by Prithika_C

awwwwwwww siddhi dear please don't be so sad🤗.
we very well know why the cvs are being partial ðŸ˜¡
i know the present track is highly disappointing but don't worry the track will change in no time and we'll have something to look forward to ðŸ˜ƒ.
just remeber u should never loose hope and always think positive😃,i am sure something good will come our way also😃.

yes we know the big secret of the cvs partiality😉
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

yes we know the big secret of the cvs partiality😉
this secret makes me loose even the teeny weeny bit of respect i had for them😡.
sanaya  if the cvs can't show something nice can we please revive our great murder plan😈

this secret makes me loose even the teeny weeny bit of respect i had for them😡.
sanaya  if the cvs can't show something nice can we please revive our great murder plan😈

Of course my dear prithika we already planned stage one remember😈 ab toh sahi waqt ka intezaar hai😈 cvs bhagooooooooooo
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Of course my dear prithika we already planned stage one remember😈 ab toh sahi waqt ka intezaar hai😈 cvs bhagooooooooooo
we won't leave the PH people also afterall the great tapu-raghu connection idea came from the PH😡.so we really need to add a few more names to our list😈.

we won't leave the PH people also afterall the great tapu-raghu connection idea came from the PH😡.so we really need to add a few more names to our list😈.
Abhi to my khoon is khauling soooooo high ki if evn my parents don't permit me i'll run away nd cum der.......... AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry Well I just wantd to c the ppl out here how r dey... nd dey r reeeeeeallly mean accept for the first comment wonder who is he nd our masti club is lotttttttttt better den dis nd now i thin dat veya fans r lot more suffisticatd nd descent den dose fans.....😳😳
Edited by Veeyasfan - 13 years ago
may be things would be changed very quickly
tappu is only one interesting part serial
Present track is very boring but may be track bahut jald badlega......